↳˗ˏˋ eighteen ˊˎ˗↴

———— ON MY SHIT AS YOU CAN TELL

[y/n] was getting ready for the dinner, scrambling to find all the things she needed. despite cleaning the apartment and putting everything back where it belonged, she still couldn't find half the shit she needed.

nova had decided to call and just be on facetime with her so she could have someone to talk to. she knew [y/n] being alone with her thoughts was never a good thing. "girl, you're going to sweat if you keep running around your place like that," she yawned.

"i'll be fine, it's freezing in here anyways," [y/n] quickly said, finally finding the bracelet she was searching for. she sat back down at the table and finished up her makeup, humming to herself as nova aimlessly watched tv. "how do i look?"

"amazing as always, now go put your damn dress on! i still haven't seen it," nova pouted.

[y/n] went and grabbed the dress and disappeared into her room to change, occasionally hearing nova talking to her cat. "okay, you ready?" she called out.

"show me, bitch!" nova squealed. [y/n] stepped into frame again and nova let out a scream, scaring the poor cat in her arms. "oh fuck, i'm so sorry, mango! aw, shit, momma is sorry," she comforted the cat, petting him to calm down.

"aw, mango, is momma trying to kill you?" [y/n] pouted, giggling when the cat purred at the sound of her voice. "okay, so the dress is good? you don't think it's, like, too much? or not enough?"

"it looks good! you always look good in that color, though. what shoes are you wearing?"

"uh, maybe the shoes you sent me for christmas," [y/n] said, taking the phone with her to the shoes storage to dig and find them.

"the louboutins? or the ysl's? didn't i also send a pair of chiara's?"

"i don't ever go out and all you send me is shoes," [y/n] shook her head, going through all the boxes stacked up. she pulled out a random pair and just went with it. she put the shoes on and finished up with accessories, stepping back to show nova the final product.

"that dress looks amazing, holy shit. it flows like fucking water on you, dude," nova whistled. "should've hooked up with you when i had the chance," she shook her head, making [y/n] laugh.

"tell everyone i love them," she said.

"we miss you, queen! have so much fun tonight," nova blew her a kiss, the two finally ending the three hour long call. [y/n] grabbed her bag and took one last look in the mirror, taking a breath as she nodded and headed out.

the dinner was at a museum. it was beautiful, to say the least. the area was nice, but sengencho was always nice. [y/n] thanked her driver before stepping out, seeing a few others heading in. she ran her hands over the dress to straighten it out a bit and headed in, slowly walking around to admire the artwork displayed in the lobby. she walked to the giant board with the seating arrangements and found herself sitting with administration, as she expected.