↳˗ˏˋ thirty three ˊˎ˗↴

warning !
sexual content !

———— THE MOON MADE HER EYES SPARKLE

atsumu was so entranced by that look in her eyes. a look he knew he'd never master nor learn to understand. it was dangerous, in a way. anyone could fall victim to her with a simple look.

her fingers fiddled with the hem of his shorts, delicately tracing against the ridges of his abdomen and waist. she slipped one hand in his pants, one finger slowly tracing a line up his length. he felt shivers in his spine at her touch, the feeling spreading to the rest of his body. he yearned for her violent touch, knowing by the look on her face that she would give it to him.

"i think," she began, her voice low as she continued to tease him, "you want to bend me over this ledge. am i right?"

atsumu's voice got caught in his throat, but he wanted to scream. he wanted to shout 'yes' for the world to hear. however, he felt like david facing goliath. she was powerful, not only in words but in actions. he knew no matter what he did, she would be barely satisfied. but, that made him want to prove not only to himself, but also to her, that he could defeat this burning obstacle.

he nodded slowly, a half-lidded smile gracing her face. "prove it, then." her words cut like knives. sharp, venomous knives.

she wanted him to prove it? fine.

a switch flipped inside of him, a fire igniting under him as he gripped her waist, spinning her around. her back soon faced him, one hand gripping her throat as the other slid between her underwear. he brought his fingers to her clit, slowly rubbing as his grip on her throat tightened, causing spots in her vision. her quiet, cat-like moans filled his ears, riling his senses. it was as if they were just for him.

his thumb pressed harder against the spot, her breathing starting to get patchy. he felt her begin to get wet, a little smirk as his chin rested against her shoulder. he brought one finger to her slit, teasingly sliding his finger against the opening before shoving one in, pumping in and out steadily as he built momentum. a second finger soon slid in, his thumb continuing to rub against her clit.

he removed the hand gripping her throat and moved to reach under the hem of her shirt, trailing up her abdomen to her chest. his brow quirked at his discovery; she wasn't wearing a bra. his hand grabbed at her breast, squeezing as his thumb ran over her nipple. he began massaging the one in his hand as his lips moved from her shoulder to the nape of her neck, planting kisses along her neck and behind her ear.

her hand found itself back in his shorts, her arm twisting to get comfortable as she brought her hand to his length once more, feeling the precum cover her hands. she began to pump him slowly, her hand shaky as she tried to focus on getting him off rather than the building tension in her stomach. however, he began to speed up, pumping his fingers in and out at a new pace that caused her to lose her grip on him a few times. her moans started to become more vocal, which he brought the hand under her shirt to cover her mouth to avoid them getting caught.

"tsumu, please," she whispered against the palm of his hand. he could've melted right there.

he removed his hand from her pants, watching as she pulled them down. he pulled his shorts down a bit, digging through his pocket and pulling out a condom. he ripped the corner and slid it on, gently pushing her back down. he aligned himself to her entrance. "ready?" he asked. she nodded and he took a breath, sliding into her. he quickly brought a hand to cover her mouth, muffling her moans and winces as he adjusted to the new tightness. "you okay?"

she nodded, fingers gripping against the concrete. "you can move," she said quietly.

he started out with slow, calculated thrusts so she could adjust to him and the feeling. he also didn't want to go too hard, seeing as he didn't want her to get hurt against the concrete ledge. one hand was pressed against her back, the other gripping her waist as he continued thrusting. he did his best to stay as quiet as possible, but the way she clenched around him was making it difficult. the sounds of skin slapping filled the air, the two trying their best to keep the noise down to avoid any suspicions.

he continued to thrust, picking up pace once she had told him to go faster. he adjusted himself a bit and found it to be beneficial, her body twitching as he continuously hit her g-spot in this position.

her knees grew weak as that tight feeling returned once more, intensifying like multiple punches to the abdomen as he continued hitting that perfect spot. "fuck," she muttered, hand balled into a fist as she slammed it against the concrete.

he bent at the waist, lips near her ear. "come on, you can do it. cum for me, baby," he whispered, lips ghosting over her jaw.

she held on for as long as she could, but soon, it became too unbearable and she released, heavily breathing as she unclenched her fist.

he turned her over to face him, swinging her leg over as he brought his lips to hers, letting her swallow his moans as she ran her hands through his hair. he felt her tighten around him once more, the throbbing feeling inside of him getting more painful by the second. the way he swelled inside of her made him dizzy, but he continued to sloppily thrust as he tried to chase his climax. one hand gripped the concrete ledge as the other moved to her clit, rubbing against her once more as his thrusts began to slow. he pinched the spot, her gasping against his lips. he shoved his tongue down her throat, taking in all of her.

he felt his body twitch, bringing the hand to grip her waist as he came, feeling her release a second time when he did. she threw her head back in ecstasy as he slumped forward, resting his head against her shoulder, taking deep breaths to catch himself. his hands rested on either side of her, pushing himself up to pull himself together. her hand shakily brushed his hair out of his face, wiping the sweat from his brow as she looked at him.

"surprised we didn't fall off," she joked, stifling a quiet chuckle as she rubbed his arm.

"yeah, thank god," he laughed, shaking his head a bit. he got himself cleaned up as best as he could before helping her down, letting her get herself together before they headed down from the roof.

they stopped by the training center restroom to really wipe off and clean up, minimal words spoken as they reconvened at the front doors. they walked silently next to each other, atsumu occasionally having to grab her arm whenever she looked like she was about to fall over. he helped her back to the building, pressing the elevator button for her floor. "hey, tsumu?"

"hm?"

"can we keep this one between us?"

atsumu stared blankly at her for a moment before nodding, giving her a little smile. he helped her back to her room and returned to the elevator, taking a breath as he pressed the button for his floor, arms crossed over his chest. he thought back to what she said earlier that evening, huffing a bit.

he was now determined to prove her wrong.

"i am not a shitty promise keeper."

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

holy shit 39k wtf

ily guys