↳˗ˏˋ forty four ˊˎ˗↴

———— ELEMENTARY, MY DEAR WATSON

"you look like shit."

"gee, thanks eiko. good to know i always have your unconditional love and support," [y/n] deadpanned, yawning as she took a seat at the table.

"you look exhausted," asami told her, passing her a water bottle.

"i'm fine, just didn't get enough sleep," [y/n] dismissed.

"we'll figure out who it was eventually," eiko hummed, [y/n] shooting her a glare in return.

"how are you feeling, asami?" [y/n] asked, pushing eiko's comment aside.

"i'm alright. the morning sickness bullshit is not the move, but other than that, i'm doing okay. no weird cravings yet," asami told them.

"that's good, i think?" [y/n] nodded, startling herself when she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. she answered, brows furrowing as she listened to the other person. she hung up, still confused as she looked at the other two. "apparently someone is here to see me?"

"like, work-related?" eiko asked.

"i don't know," [y/n] shrugged, getting up and gathering her things. "i'll see you guys later."

"don't die!" asami called out.

"or do, up to you!" eiko added.

[y/n] headed down to the main entrance of the village, arms crossed as she tapped her finger against her elbow. who the fuck could've been here to see her? "hey, carly," she waved when she walked into the building.

"hey [y/n]!" carly smiled, grabbing the clipboard. "okay, here's the form to receive visitors, you can go ahead and fill it out."

"can i see who it is first?"

"oh, yeah! forgot about that part, haha," carly blushed, getting up to scan the door open. "you're good to come in!"

"took you long enough."

[y/n]'s eyes widened, mouth ajar as she looked at the person in front of her. "what the fuck?"

"hey, i know it's been a while, but you don't have to look at me like i have four heads."

"kyotani, i'm going to actually hurt you," [y/n] shook her head, pulling him in for a hug. "what the hell are you doing here?"

"came to watch some games," he shrugged.

"you could've called. or texted. or sent an email?" [y/n] pointed out as she began filling out the form.

"a few of us from my team are here too, so i didn't want to bother you too much."

"oh? tsuki is here?"

"and kogane, but they're coming by later."

"carly, can i fill out forms for them too?" [y/n] asked.