↳˗ˏˋ twenty nine ˊˎ˗↴

warning !
sexual content !

———— SHE WAS TESTING HIS PATIENCE

"you've got a lot of nerve, considering the last time we were alone together," ushijima muttered, causing her to laugh.

"wasn't exactly a lot of time. i really did think about helping," she shrugged.

"what makes now different?" he raised a brow.

she smiled a lazy smile as her hand moved to his shirt, grabbing at the collar and pulling him down. she brought her lips towards his ear, "well now, we have all the time in the world."

shivers ran through his body, feeling her hand take his and move it to her waist. "fuck it," he muttered, picking her up and bringing her to the bedroom, tossing her down on the bed as he removed his shirt.

she pushed herself up on her elbows as she watched him remove his clothes, her tongue between her teeth as she got a good look at him. she had only heard rumors about his body, but they weren't wrong. not even a little.

he crawled on top of her, hands fumbling with the hem of her shirt. she took the liberty of undressing herself, his lips moving immediately to her neck as his fingers grazed the lace of her underwear. he took in every nook and crevice of her body, wanting to commit her body to memory. he wanted to know every curve like the back of his hand.

blood rushed through her veins as he continued to run his hands over various parts of her body. the rough calluses on his palms and fingers only added to the intoxicating feeling, her body twisting so he could have access to every part of her.

his lips moved from her collarbone up to her lips, taking her bottom lip between his teeth before sliding his tongue in her mouth. she tasted like cherries. her hands grazed over his toned arms, taking in the definition of his muscles and the solidity of his biceps. he was impressive.

his fingers dipped between the fabric of her underwear, fingers methodically moving towards her clit. "hm, already wet. how interesting," he muttered, sliding a finger up the wetness. he moved his thumb to her clit, rubbing in slow, hard circles as his pointer finger went inside of her, pumping in and out rhythmically before adding a second finger.

she tried to keep her moans as quiet as possible, but his long fingers reached spots she couldn't possibly have reached on her own, causing her vision to blur in pleasure. "faster," she whined softly, fists gripping the sheets.

he smirked softly, keeping his current pace as he watched her writhe beneath him, trying to move faster. he felt her tighten around his fingers and removed them, the annoyed sigh from her lips causing his brow to raise. "what a damn brat," he muttered, licking his fingers clean before getting up on his knees, taking in the view.