↳˗ˏˋ forty one ˊˎ˗↴

———— WATCH YOUR MOUTH

[y/n] noticed she forgot her tablet, so she headed out to meet eiko, who agreed to bring it to her. kuroo and iwaizumi were talking to each other once more when they heard some of the people from the other team talking in passing.

"eh? they let whores like that work for them? who's going to be able to pay attention when their dick is hard just looking at her," one snickered.

"she's probably ran through," another grinned, "which makes her an easy hit."

"oh, you think you could handle all that?" a third joked.

"i know i could, the fuck?"

iwaizumi almost came out swinging when kuroo roughly grabbed his wrist, stopping him. "what the fuck is wrong with you, let me go!" iwaizumi hissed.

"not now," kuroo firmly stated. they both continued to eavesdrop on the conversation until [y/n] came back, eiko strolling in with her.

"don't you have to be somewhere?" iwaizumi asked eiko, who shrugged.

"asami is over there already, so i came to collect my reward," eiko told him.

"what reward?" kuroo snorted.

[y/n] dug through her bag until she found what she was looking for, handing it to eiko. "thank you, i love you."

"bye bitches," eiko sauntered out of the gym.

"what did you just give her?"

"my switch. she said the girls games are kind of boring, so she never really has anything to do," [y/n] told them.

"interesting," kuroo nodded. the guy from the other team made his way over, blatantly ignoring kuroo and iwaizumi as he focused on [y/n].

"hi," he said, [y/n] furrowing her brows.

"hello."

"i'm bryan murdock, and you are?"

"[y/n] [l/n]."

"lovely name. well, we're all going out later, if you'd like to join us."

"[y/n], don't do it," kuroo quickly said in japanese as he gritted his teeth.

she stepped on his toe, offering bryan a small smile, "i'll think about it."

"perfect. well, i'll leave you to it," he beamed, heading back to the other side of the court.

"you're not going," kuroo and iwaizumi said.

"i- okay. what's up with the two of you?"

"nothing. but, y'know, we have a meeting later. so you should think about that. and not going out with them," iwaizumi told her, almost robotically.