↳˗ˏˋ forty eight ˊˎ˗↴

———— LESSONS IN SPEAKING

[y/n] stared at a spot on the table, fork dragging against the plate in front of her as she zoned out. asami initially wasn't going to say anything, but the sound of the fork scraping against the plate made her want to pull her teeth out, so she snapped her out of it. "huh? what?"

"are you not feeling well?" asami's eyes filled with worry.

"i'm fine, just kinda tired," she shrugged, setting the fork down and taking a sip of her coffee. "ugh, hot coffee is gross," she scrunched her nose.

"you are the living "gay people only drink iced coffee" stereotype," asami laughed.

"it's also, like, eighty degrees outside. i'm already hot externally, i don't wanna be hot internally as well," [y/n] pouted, slumping back in the chair.

"your skin is glowing, the fuck?" eiko came over to the table, setting down her tray and taking a seat. "you get dicked down last night?" she whispered. [y/n] rolled her eyes, leading to a grin growing on eiko's face. "i knew it."

"was it suna?" asami asked. [y/n] choked on her water, eiko passing her some napkins. "oh, sorry. everyone's just been talking about how close you guys are, so i assumed."

"how did you even hear about that?" [y/n] asked, coughing a bit.

"him kissing your hand went viral on twitter. did you not see it?" eiko asked.

"no, i didn't see it, what the fuck?" [y/n]'s eyes widened as she grabbed her phone, going through twitter. "the game already started up by then, why weren't they filming the game?"

"they love injuries more than they love watching the sport," eiko shrugged. "that's cute as fuck, though. if no one knew better, i guess it does look like y'all are together."

"oi," [y/n] groaned.

"sex is a great workout, so i mean, at least you're doing something beneficial," asami offered, eiko stifling a laugh as she sipped on her juice. "shutting up now."

"can we talk about something else?" [y/n] grumbled.

"i hooked up with your friend," eiko blurted.

"who? kyotani?"

"yeah," she shrugged, tossing a grape in her mouth. "he's cute."

"and i'm the one that ended up pregnant. great, thanks universe," asami deadpanned.

"i mean, it is what it is," eiko patted her shoulder.

"you'll look so hot pregnant, though. everyone will wanna hook up with you," [y/n] nodded.

"that's true, they do say people find pregnant women attractive. that, plus you're already hot as fuck, it's almost deadly," eiko added.

"she's not wrong," [y/n] sighed, seeing her phone vibrating on the table. "hello?"

"you coming to the med room or not?" iwaizumi asked.

"wow, okay. there's this thing called manners, you bitch," she rolled her eyes.

"i'll take that as a yes. see you soon!" he hung up.

"my dog is summoning me," [y/n] packed her things.

"dog?" asami asked.

"just let it happen," eiko waved it off. "have fun!"

"no guarantees," [y/n] waved to them, heading off to the med room. when she arrived, iwaizumi and suna were already in there, iwa looking at his ankle. "what's up, whores?"

"his ankle is looking better," iwaizumi told her, pointing at a rolling stool for her to sit on. she took a seat and made her way over. "you look."

"what the fuck difference does it make if i look or you look? if you say it's fine, then it probably is."

"it would bring me great joy if you could grace my brain with your smartness," suna gestured to his ankle.

"i'm about to just break this shit already," she grumbled, pushing iwa out of the way and moving in front of suna. she examined his ankle, careful to not apply too much pressure to where he fell on it. "you're fine, dumbass. you just barely rolled it, so ice it and rest for another day and you'll be good for tomorrow's game."

"see? that wasn't so hard," suna grinned.

"i hate it here," she groaned, moving the chair so she could rest her elbow against the table. "iwa? anything to add?"

"no, i'm good," he replied, moving to wrap suna's ankle back up. his eyes glanced up to see suna leaning down to place a kiss on [y/n]'s temple, his heartbeat speeding up. "you guys are close."

"oh-" [y/n] started, but suna cut her off.

"and what about it? you got a problem?" he raised a brow.

"i just think that it's a smidge one-sided, seeing how quick you were to pick a fight," iwa smirked, finishing up the tape job.

"you're just mad you can't properly show your feelings. you're a dense ass motherfucker," suna rolled his eyes.

"oh? and you suddenly know everything about me, right?"

"guys-" [y/n]'s eyes widened, but they kept going.

"you're looking a little tense, iwaizumi. maybe you need to get fucked. all this stress and tension probably isn't good for you. you'll implode. or maybe... you're just not that good. maybe that's why no one wants your dick in them."

"that's how it's gonna be?" iwa scoffed. "why don't you ask your bestie, here? she certainly had no complaints."

"what the fuck-" [y/n]'s jaw dropped.

"just because she didn't say shit to your face doesn't mean she didn't."

"then why don't you ask her, hm?"

"alright then. [y/n]."

"i don't want no parts," she scooted her chair away.

"too late," suna smirked, getting off the table and walking towards her. he backed her into a wall, bringing a hand to her jaw. "why don't you let him know?"

"like she'd pick your twig looking ass over me," iwaizumi rolled his eyes, getting up and walking up to her as well. they now both stood in front of her, a violent tension in the air.

[y/n] truly couldn't speak. the words wouldn't escape her lips. every time she thought about speaking, nothing would come out. the tension was suffocating, pushing her words down her throat.

"well, looks like the woman was too stunned to speak," suna tilted his head.

"hm, should we teach her a lesson?" iwaizumi asked.

suna smirked, "i think we should."

"alright then. lesson number one?" iwaizumi's finger traced her jaw.

"speak when you're spoken to," suna curtly stated.

"lesson number two?"

"don't disobey."

"and lesson number three?"

"take your punishment like the good girl you are."

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

it's my birthday so here's my gift to you lol

k bye for now !