↳˗ˏˋ four ˊˎ˗↴

———— THE TRAINING ROOM WAS AMAZING

[y/n] looked around in awe at all the equipment. they had a training room back at nittaidai, but it wasn't nearly as impressive as this. there were hundreds of machines here, as well as a huge recovery section. she had gotten iwaizumi's text to meet him down here, so she headed towards the offices on this floor. she pursed her lips as she looked around, trying to find it.

after a few moments, she found the one with his name on it and knocked on the door, looking at the files kuroo gave her as she entered the room. "hey, iwaizumi. thanks for meeting with me-" she started, abruptly cutting herself off when she looked up to meet his bare back.

"oh, hey [y/n]," he said, grabbing his shirt to put back on.

"i'm so sorry, i should've waited-"

"it's alright, not like i'm not used to it," he chuckled, pulling the shirt on. [y/n] eyes flickered to his abdomen before quickly returning her gaze to her shoes, mildly embarrassed. "so, you said you had some things you wanted to go over with me?"

[y/n] quietly cleared her throat and nodded, taking a seat when iwaizumi gestured for her to do so, "yeah. my main position is going to be administrative, but i just wanted to talk to you and get to know and understand how you do things down here since i'm going to be assisting from time to time." she watched as he leaned against the desk, arms folded over his chest as he nodded, seemingly taking in what she was saying.

"well, i appreciate you wanting to do all of that, but it isn't necessary. i got a chance to look into your work; you're an amazing trainer and instructor. a lot of people rave about you, so there's no need to have to conform to how i do things. everyone has their own way of doing things! as long as it works, who cares? i believe you'll be a great addition to our team down here," he smiled.

"i- wow, thank you so much. i really appreciate it," [y/n] let out a little chuckle. she chewed the inside of her bottom lip, tapping her finger against the back of her phone. "so, i was told i would have a desk down here? mihara didn't have a chance to show me, but i guess i can go look for it now."

"oh, please, allow me to show you. i remember her talking about putting in a new desk," iwaizumi quickly said, pushing himself off the desk. [y/n] stood up and followed him out of his office and down to where hers was. he let her walk in first and leaned against the doorframe. "i believe this is yours! this was supposed to be a shared office for two people, but i think the other trainers all piled into one conference room since they're rarely here. most of them are assisting training outside of this facility."

"i see. well, i appreciate it. thank you again," [y/n] gave him a quick nod which he returned. he glanced at the time on his watch, looking back at [y/n] who was looking out the window at the view of the street.

"hey, so, uh, a couple of us are going out for drinks later. you think you'd want to come with?" he asked.

"oh? who's going, if you don't mind me asking?"