↳˗ˏˋ forty three ˊˎ˗↴

warning !
sexual content !

———— COMING OUT THE CLOSET

———— COMING OUT THE CLOSET. LITERALLY.

there was no bathroom to be found on the immediate first floor, but they found a relatively empty supply closet. good enough for now. oikawa barely managed to lock the door before his lips were back on hers.

her lips were soft; softer than cotton candy, sweet like cherries. if he could do nothing else, then that was fine. kissing her was intoxicating on its own.

his tongue brushed against her bottom lip, a smirk on his face when her lips had parted to grant him entrance. his hands gripped at her waist, the calluses on his palms rubbing against her bare skin. the feeling made her insides churn, wanting him to scavenge every part of her body to embrace the feeling. her hand moved to the nape of his neck, wanting to pull him even closer than he could've possibly gotten.

his lips moved from hers to her neck, his warm tongue gliding against parts of her neck and shoulder as his hands now fumbled with the buttons of his pants. he finally managed to get them undone, moving to hers. he slid them off with ease, hoisting her up by her thighs. he gave them a squeeze, using the opportunity when she gasped to slide his tongue back in her mouth, taking in every essence of her. he pulled a condom out of his pocket and ripped the corner open, holding it up next to her. "why don't you put this on for me, hm?" he muttered against her lips.

she took it and removed the condom, a playful glint in her eye as her hands moved down towards his waistline. she slowly dragged her finger against his v-line, feeling him shiver beneath her touch. she ghosted her hands over his shaft, smirking at the hitch in his breath when she touched him. she slid the condom on, making sure to touch every part of him as she did.

once it was on, he aligned himself at her entrance. "ready?" she nodded in return, and he slid in slowly, giving her a chance to adjust to the feeling. she winced as she gripped his shoulder, taking a quiet breath once he was in. "can i move?" she simply nodded once more, and he began to thrust.

they were slow and steady at first, trying to gauge her tolerance for pain and to make sure she wasn't overexerting himself for his sake. but, soon, she had grown adjusted, so he picked up the pace. their moans echoed in the supply closet, both constantly having to shush the other to avoid any suspicions.

at some point, she was standing back on the ground, but he wasn't satisfied. the position was awkward, to him at least. he figured she was flexible, so he brought one leg up to his shoulder, her foot resting against his shoulder as she moved into a split. "that's better," he grinned devilishly, his thrusts now hitting a completely new spot that made her eyes roll in the back of her head. her moans became louder, so he brought his lips to hers, hoping to swallow them to avoid too much ruckus.

"right there, holy shit," she breathed, the knot in her stomach tightening.

"you don't get to release until i say so," he growled lowly against her shoulder, his hand moving to her lower back as he pulled her closer to his body. his thrusts started to get sloppy as his own release neared, and she was on the verge of tears from holding hers back for him. sweat glistened on his brow as he watched the way her body began to contort, impatiently longing for release. "alright, baby. cum for me," he whispered in her ear. a loud gasp escaped her lips as she came, fingers gripping at his forearms as her body began to shake.