↳˗ˏˋ fifty nine ˊˎ˗↴

warning !
sexual content !

warning !sexual content !

———— RECKLESS ASS MOUTH.

sakusa wasn't one to touch people. he wasn't one to get near anyone in fear of germs. this was a widely known fact. and so, seeing him right now like this was shocking, but also enticing.

she wanted to ruin him.

this was new, so she wasn't sure where the boundaries lied. would he welcome the feeling of her tongue against his abdomen? would he melt at the touch of her fingertips against the small of his neck? she was ready to explore all of these new possibilities.

there was one of two ways this would go. one, he would eventually cave and push her away in disgust. two, she'd know every inch of his body like the back of her hand.

she kept watch of his body language as her hands trailed along his body, seeing if there was the slightest hesitation. so far, he was composed, as if he had trained his mind to forget all the things he thought he knew about himself. her fingers flicked the hem of his shirt up, tracing delicate lines against the waistband of his pants. he flinched, a smirk growing on her face as his brow furrowed. "don't worry, i'll be gentle," she quietly told him, fingers hooking on the waistband as she pulled them down.

he could feel her warm breath against the skin of his lower abdomen, a twisting feeling in his stomach as his arm tensed. before he even knew it, her tongue grazed against his abdomen, hand moving to pull his boxers down as he sat there in the chair.

she moved fast. within mere moments, her hand was wrapped around his shaft, moving up and down as she placed butterfly kisses against his v-line. his hands gripped the arms of the chair, his body getting hotter with each touch she gave. he could feel his breath get uneasy, mild embarrassment kicking in at the thought that this was all it took to get a rise out of him. she found it to be quite cute; it meant she didn't have to do much.

she could've assumed that he was new to this, but not this new. it was like teaching a child to ride a bike, or a dog to sit. whatever she did to him right now, he wouldn't know any better; it was almost alarming that she thought this. it would be a bit demoralizing if she had taken away that "first" for him. unlike the others, she had a bit of a soft spot for sakusa. her vulgar thoughts of ways to flip his entire world upside down subsided, her gut telling her to take it slow.

her lips moved closer towards where her hand was, thumb rubbing the tip as precum began to leak. she grinned as she adjusted her stance, now in his direct line of sight. she brought her tongue to the underside of his shaft, licking up to the tip and swirling her tongue against the top. her fingers ghosted over his inner thighs, running lines up and down his bottom half as his top half held onto the chair for dear life. it was a sensation he had never felt before, and yet, it wasn't unpleasant. the silent comfort she gave must've made him feel this way.

she bobbed her head rhythmically, one hand assisting her as the other held his hip, thumb digging into his skin. he shut his eyes, willing himself to hold out just a little bit longer. that hot, spinning feeling in his stomach grew stronger with each pump, his eyes clouding as his head leaned back to look at the ceiling. she sucked in her cheeks as she moved up, feeling him twitch at the movement. she could only chuckle, the vibration sending chills up his spine. the guttural sounds of her hitting the back of her throat filled his ears, making him unable to contain himself any longer.

she felt the way he tensed in her mouth and picked up the pace. the way he was shaking under her made her head go crazy, the mere thought of having him this vulnerable was nearly perfection. the moans he had held back for so long finally began to echo in the room like music to her ears. the way he whimpered at the slightest touch made her want to rip him apart.

he had finally reached his limit and gripped the chair until his knuckles turned white as he came in her mouth. his eyes fluttered as he glanced at her, wondering if she was disgusted by him. but, that lustful, cynical look in her eyes only confused him even more. he twitched slightly at the touch of her hand against his thigh, pushing herself up from the floor and grabbing the box of tissues to toss him. he blinked as he caught it, mind still hazy.

"what, gotta give you aftercare like a pillow princess?" she smirked, thumb wiping the side of her mouth. she grabbed a few tissues and began to wipe his thighs a bit, grabbing a new set to dab the sweat off his brow. "get out."

"i'm sorry?"

"you can leave now. i've got things to do," she bluntly stated, moving around the desk and pulling out a container of sanitizing wipes. "bye."

"oh, uh, okay," he muttered, quickly recollecting himself as he left the office. he headed back to the dorms in silence, trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

she was dangerous.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

this was so bad omfg sorry sakusa stans