↳˗ˏˋ twenty one ˊˎ˗↴

———— SOMETHING AWOKE INSIDE OF HER

after the little moment with iwaizumi, [y/n] finally realized what she had been missing out on. she had been so caught up with work and everything that she never had time to just go out and enjoy things. and, despite her vocal distaste for hook ups and one night stands, it actually felt really good.

the lack of required commitment really spoke to her. she liked it.

she strolled into work with a newfound pep in her step. after getting to hang with some people at the gala, they were more open to her and kinder, and she was the same in return. it was nice to finally feel like you belonged at work.

today was also the day she would finally do a tiktok with the boys. their constant pestering and prodding had irked her enough to agree so they'd leave her alone about it. she wasn't even sure what they would be doing, but they seemed excited about it.

she headed down to the gym, seeing as that's where they said to meet them at. she walked in, seeing some of the boys sprawled on the floor. from an outsiders view, it was like they were modeling for crime scene chalk outlines. "hey guys," she said.

"oh, thank god! we thought you weren't going to show," hinata admitted.

"i feel like if i didn't, you guys would've tracked me down and dragged me out here," she chuckled, shifting her weight to one leg as she looked at them. "so, what're we doing?"

"no clue!" atsumu said.

"you guys said you had an idea, that was why i came down here," she whined, moving to sit on the floor with them.

"hm, we could do that center of gravity thing," kageyama suggested.

"boring!" atsumu and hinata quickly rejected.

"oh my gosh, what if we made a bunch of those five nights at freddys videos?" bokuto gasped.

"oh fucking hell, there's like twelve audios," [y/n] facepalmed.

"you have the facial expressions for it," suna shrugged. the others agreed, and so, that's what they ended up doing.

it didn't take long to find all the audios and save them, seeing as bokuto and hinata sometimes forgot that the account was a team account and watched tiktoks during their free time. they were on an interesting side, to say the least. the boys all decided they wanted to pick their audio, so [y/n] would have to say the damn line twelve separate times.

"okay, ready?" hinata asked, holding the phone to record for bokuto and [y/n].

"wait, don't i have to hold the camera myself and then we shoot bokuto doing whatever fuck shit he wants to do?" [y/n] asked.

"up to you," hinata shrugged.

[y/n] decided to let them film, seeing as they looked really excited to do it. and so, for a solid ten minutes, she mouthed the first part of the audio for each of the tiktoks. the boys got to decide what text they wanted to overlay, so they'd edit them later. "oh my god, do y'all remember that push-up thing? the one with that rock the boat sound?" she asked.