↳˗ˏˋ thirty two ˊˎ˗↴

———— HE WAS DETERMINED TO FIND OUT WHAT SHE WAS BUYING

"are you buying snacks?"

"no."

"toiletries?"

"no."

"clothes?"

"'tsumu, i'm going to punch you in the face."

"why can't you just tell me?" he groaned.

"because it's a secret, and you are notorious for not keeping secrets," [y/n] told him.

"says who?!"

"literally everyone?" they arrived at the stop and headed out, [y/n] stopping in front of the pharmacy as she turned to look at him. "can you wait here?"

"you want me to stand here. outside. alone, in the dark?"

"yeah?"

"what if i get kidnapped?"

"i highly doubt they'd succeed. and, even if they did, they'd give you back because you're annoying," she deadpanned.

atsumu gasped, "that was so uncalled for."

"okay, how about you wait by the registers?"

"fine," he finally complied, going in and standing by the registers as she ventured off. it wasn't long before she had returned, walking up to the cashier. atsumu glanced at what she was holding in her hand, eyes widening a bit before glancing away when she started turning her head.

she finished paying and walked over to him, stuffing the paper bag inside her own bag. "okay, we can go." he nodded and they headed back to the station, sitting quietly on the benches. he tapped his finger against his knee, [y/n] raising a brow before she let out a sigh. "you saw."

"i'm not going to judge you or anything. in fact, i am fully supportive of you and your endeavors, and i will gladly be this baby's godfather-"

"they're not for me," she smacked his arm, letting out a chuckle. "i just offered to go to the store."

atsumu was about to say something, but he genuinely didn't know what to say. do you ask who they're for? do you even bother? seeing as it wasn't for her, there was a sudden weight lifted off his chest, as if he was relieved that she wasn't the one pregnant. something about the possibility of her being pregnant was odd to him, but he couldn't seem to figure out why that was.

"you okay?" she asked, waving a hand in front of his face. he looked like he had seen a ghost.

"oh, yeah. i'm alright. who are they for, if you don't mind me asking?" atsumu asked.

"again, you suck at keeping secrets," [y/n] pointed out.

"i swear on my life i won't tell a single soul," he held his pinkie out to her. she stared at it before slowly linking her pinkie with his. "you have full permission to kill me if i tell."