↳˗ˏˋ three ˊˎ˗↴

———— "I'M NEVER GOING TO MENTALLY RECOVER

———— "I'M NEVER GOING TO MENTALLY RECOVER."

"shut the fuck up, iwaizumi. you'd think you'd act like a man that's at least held hands with a girl before, much less fucked one," yaku laughed.

"i'll break your kneecaps."

"too late, [y/n] took them with her head tilt," aran teased. yaku went to smack him but ushijima grabbed his wrist.

"please stop," he sighed.

"how are you so calm? you'd think your country ass brain would go into overdrive seeing a woman like that," bokuto snickered.

"i've been around for a while now. i've seen all types of women. i am not phased," ushijima shrugged. that was a damn lie.

"what're you slackers doing still hanging around? thought you'd have left by now," they heard from behind them. that damned voice.

"hey kuroo," kageyama waved.

"we went to go meet the new girl," hinata explained. they all started hitting him, hinata unable to defend himself from all directions. "ow, what the hell was that for? she's going to meet him eventually, there's no point in not saying anything!"

"new girl?"

"social media manager and assistant athletic trainer. her name is [y/n] [l/n]," sakusa told him.

"oh, is she the girl i'm supposed to meet with to give all the social media promo to? i should probably go and find her," kuroo rested a hand on his hip, looking at the time on his watch. "damn, i really want to go home though-"

"hey guys!" they heard. eyes shot straight to the stairs, where they saw [y/n] quickly coming down, a file tucked neatly under her arm as she finished setting up her company phone. "i went up to kuroo's office but he wasn't there-"

"because he's here," kuroo quickly cut her off, pushing everyone out of the way as he made his way towards her. "i'm tetsuro kuroo. you must be the infamous [y/n] everyone's been telling me about," he said, giving her a charming smile.

"talking bad about me already, eh?" [y/n] leaned to the side to look at the players, teasing them a bit.

"no never!" bokuto quickly said, hinata elbowing his side before he embarrassed himself any more.

"you look quite young," kuroo pointed out. [y/n] chuckled softly.

"uh, yeah, i guess you could say so? i'm twenty three." kageyama was suddenly feeling dizzy.

"wow, twenty three. i wish i was this accomplished at twenty three," iwaizumi whistled.

"perks of a big brain, i guess."

not the only big thing, bokuto thought to himself, trying not to stare at her figure.

"well, i believe i have some promotional adverts for you. we can head up to my office," kuroo grinned.

"yeah! works for me," [y/n] nodded, walking alongside kuroo to the elevators to get back up to his office.

the boys watched as kuroo turned his head to look back at them, a sly smirk on his face before he turned back around. "he's insufferable," yaku hissed. bokuto's eyes narrowed as he watched kuroo and [y/n] step into the elevator.

"i'm going to stab him."

"how the hell is she younger than kageyama?" hinata's jaw dropped.

"she's quite impressive, alright," iwaizumi bit the inside of his lip. he glanced at the time on his phone and looked at the boys. "well, time for my workout. i'll see you all tomorrow," he waved to them, heading off to the training room.

[y/n] stood quietly beside kuroo, unsure of what to say. he was technically her senior, so she couldn't be caught too off guard. she would say though, he was easy on the eyes.

"so, where did you work prior to this?" kuroo asked.

"i was an instructor at the nittaidai tokyo campus. or, well, i guess i am? just on leave until the games are over," she tapped her finger quietly against the back of the phone. "what about you? anything interesting prior to this?"

"nah, been part of the jvba for a while now. i landed this gig as a promoter for the olympics through them."

"you used to play?"

"mhm. back in high school. i was captain of nekoma's team."

"oh! you know kenma?" [y/n] eyes glistened a bit.

"sometimes i wish i didn't," kuroo chuckled, "why?"

"i got to work with him during my public relations internship! very shy, but very sweet! he talked about high school volleyball a lot."

"he definitely likes volleyball way more than he says."

"he said it was one of the best things that's ever happened to him."

"yeah, i'd say the same. if it wasn't for volleyball, i wouldn't be here now. what about you? what made you want to do what you do now?"

"had interest in it. everyone thought it was weird that i picked two majors that had nothing to do with each other, but it was mostly for job security. if one fell through, then i had the other," [y/n] shrugged, eyes widening a bit as they entered his office. "your view is stunning," she gasped, walking towards the windows.

"very stunning, indeed," kuroo mumbled, looking at her. he cleared his throat and walked to his desk, flipping through some files before finding the one he was looking for. "alright, this one is for you! it's got all the social media advertisements for the team; the merchandise, subscriptions, etcetera." [y/n] opened it and quickly flipped through the pages, a smile on her face.

"this is great, thank you so much!" her work phone buzzed and she pulled it out, seeing a message from iwaizumi through the team's messaging service. "shoot, almost forgot i had to meet with iwaizumi. i should head out. thanks again, kuroo! i really appreciate it."

"yeah, no problem! and, feel free to call me tetsuro."

"will do. bye!" kuroo watched as she walked away, not able to take his eyes off her figure. he licked his teeth, the corner of his mouth curving into a grin.

he was now determined to get the girl.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒