↳˗ˏˋ thirty ˊˎ˗↴

———— LET THE GAMES BEGIN

[y/n] was arguably half asleep when they got to the village, just trying to keep up with everyone was so exhausting. everyone moved so quickly that she almost lost them a few times. nova had also been ignoring her texts, so she wasn't even sure when they were going to see each other.

"guys, this is so fucking cool!" hinata squealed, practically bouncing in place as he looked at everything.

"damn, they really went all out," bokuto whistled, taking in everything. he wasn't wrong; the olympic village was truly impressive. all the housing for the athletes was nice, they had great facilities for training, and don't even get them started on the food hall.

kageyama glanced over at the girl, noticing she was fairly quiet, "[y/n], you alright?" he gently nudged her arm.

"hm," she snapped out of her trance, turning to look at him. "oh, i'm alright. just tired."

"don't fall asleep yet, we've still got so much to look at!" yaku grinned, him and hinata running ahead to keep looking at all the things around.

[y/n] trailed behind, seeing as she had already seen everything prior. she was mostly looking out for nova, ready to beat the shit out of her for ignoring her. she pursed her lips as she pulled her phone out, about to send another text when she heard a familiar scream behind her. she whipped her head around, seeing nova sprinting towards her.

she dropped her bag and ran towards her, the two meeting in the middle. nova threw her arms around [y/n] and picked her up, spinning her around. "i've missed you!" nova squealed, setting her down and attacking her in another hug.

"you bitch, why did you ignore me?" [y/n] huffed, smacking her arm.

"girl, i haven't had two seconds to breathe since last week, much less text anyone back. i even had to take mango to my brothers place so he could watch him," nova whined, head falling on [y/n]'s shoulder.

"i think finland heard you scream," suna snickered. she turned to see the boys, a smile on her face.

"guys, this is nova," she introduced, nova bowing her head a bit to greet them.

"nice to meet you," bokuto grinned.

nova was [y/n] 2.0. body wise, at least. it was very clear they had different personalities and style, but they had similar builds. a dangerous combination.

kageyama found himself glancing at nova's body, quickly snapping back up to her face. she was pretty. very pretty. he quietly cleared his throat before looking at [y/n]. "we can leave you guys to catch up."

"nah, it's alright. i should probably get back to where i'm supposed to be, anyways. i've still got to unpack and hope that my roommate doesn't trash the place. i'll catch you guys at dinner, yeah?" nova said. [y/n] nodded, giving her one last hug before she jogged off towards the team usa tower.