↳˗ˏˋ twenty two ˊˎ˗↴

———— VIRAL ONCE AGAIN

[y/n] checked tiktok a few days after they had filmed all those ones, seeing the boys did end up editing their fnaf ones. the other teams also posted up some stuff, but the new volleyball ones had easily surpassed them. she felt kind of bad, but at the same time, people like what they like. if that was volleyball players, then so be it.

she saw the first one of the string of videos was the fnaf one she did with bokuto. he chose the audio where it goes "vanessa, i... threw up." she let the boys decide what text they wanted to overlay, so for her part he put "bokuto, you're supposed to be practicing." she chuckled at his basic choice, but it got the job done. she paused the video so she wouldn't have to listen to the audio thirty seven times while she read the comments.

user :I physically cannnot like this any more my finger is numb lol this is perfection

user :I've been crying about this for a whole hour now 😭

user :Please never delete this!!! It's my serotonin

user :I cant stop watching this

user :*me, an empath, sensing that Vanessa might be upset*

user :I LOVE THIS MAN- 😭

user :I want him 💓🫂

user :WE WILL NEVER ESCAPE THIS SOUND

user :6 yo me coming into my parents room to tell them this at 2 AM:

she found herself chuckling at a few, but soon, as she continued scrolling, there were a lot of comments about her. she quirked her brow at a few of them. she wasn't really expecting much when she agreed to make the videos with them; the boys were what people came for. but, these comments were beyond anything she could expected.

user :I will literally sell my kidneys just for to have an eyes contact with you girl

user :This is what I think I look like

user :hello girl in vid do u want a gf ? asking for a friend

user :ma'am i'm looking, respectfully

user :THE WAY I GASPED SHES SO FINE

user :so you volley bitches was just gon hide her from us hm 🤨

she laughed at the last one before going through and liking a few comments. all the other fnaf videos were relatively the same, so she skipped past those. she noticed they had uploaded the video of her and iwa doing the push-up challenge so she went and checked those comments as well. for funsies. she opened it, seeing iwaizumi picked the caption.

jpnnatl : i was sabotaged

user :THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR, THE HEAVENS HAVE DELIVERED