↳˗ˏˋ fifty two ˊˎ˗↴

warning !
sexual content !

warning !sexual content !

———— TEARS IN THE CLUB.

kageyama was not wrong when he said he could get in anywhere; he barely greeted the bouncer before getting let in. it was smokey inside, the smell of spilled liquor and cigar smoke made it practically suffocating. [y/n] covered the bottom half of her face with one hand, the other still being gripped tightly by kageyama as he weaved through the club.

it was late, so everyone at this point was beyond sobriety, barely able to stand as kageyama pushed through them to get to the back. they arrived at the bathroom, a few people strewn across the floor and walls attempting to recollect themselves. he pushed through the bathroom door and pulled her inside, locking it shut.

her hands grazed his sides, playing with the hem of his shirt as he backed her into the wall. his hand moved to trail down her jaw, grabbing the nape of her neck and bringing his lips to hers. she was sickeningly sweet; he wished he could kiss her forever.

her hand moved to fidget with the waistband of his pants, fingers ghosting over the skin of his hips as she slipped her hand in his pants. he flinched at her touch, her cold hand tracing down his v-line. he moved his lips to her neck, trailing kisses down her collarbone as he slid his hands down her back, stopping at her hips.

he nudged her hand out of his pants before hoisting her up by her legs, sitting her on the counter. he continued to place butterfly kisses against her skin as he undid the button of her shorts, sliding them off of her and setting them aside. a chill went up her spine as her skin touched the cold counter, unfamiliar with the temperature. he glanced in the mirror at her back, a little smirk on her face as his eyes flicked down at the underwear she was wearing. "a gucci g string? aren't you fancy?" he teased.

"fuck off," she muttered, rolling her eyes. she felt his hands on her body once more, this time rougher than before.

he brought his lips back to hers, biting at her bottom lip until it swelled. he moved one hand to his pants, undoing the drawstring and reaching in the inner pocket. he pulled out a condom, setting it down next to her on the counter as his hand now moved to her underwear, pulling it down to her ankles. his finger pressed against her clit, slowly rubbing in circles as he continued to work her neck with his mouth. he found her sweet spot and bit it gently, sucking slowly as her moans filled his ears.

the music from the club was loud, causing the floor to shake as people continued to dance and drink their lives away. her moans mixed with the muffled sounds of whatever the dj was playing, driving him crazy. her arm was lazily draped over his shoulder, letting him feel every inch of her body as he pleased.

he felt her wetness between her legs and brought one finger to her entrance, sliding in slowly. he pumped in and out for a moment before sliding another finger in, feeling her clench around them. she bit her bottom lip, not expecting his fingers to be as long as they were. he pumped in and out at a steady pace, continuing to rub her clit with his thumb. his other hand moved to massage her sides, sliding up under her shirt to her breasts. he grabbed at it, giving it a squeeze before running his thumb over her nipple.

he felt a twitching between his legs that soon became unbearable. he removed his fingers from inside of her and brought them to his mouth, licking them clean as he grabbed the condom. he ripped it open and slid his pants down, giving himself a quick pump before sliding the condom on. he glanced at her, seeing she was staring blankly. "you okay?" he asked. she nodded, eyes wandering down. he only held back a chuckle, grabbing her hip. "ready?" she nodded once more, and he slid in, seeing the strain in her arm as she gripped the counter.

she adjusted to him quickly, mouth ajar as she took breaths to regulate her heartbeat. he pulled her closer to the edge of the counter, letting her legs wrap around him as he began to thrust in and out. his pace was slow and steady at first, getting a feel for the counter and her body, which heated up at his touch.

she clenched around him, seemingly on purpose, causing him to swell even quicker inside of her. he could feel himself straining to hold back, not wanting the moment to end. he kept both hands on her hips, his face buried in the nape of her neck to muffle his grunts and breathing.

her arms were draped around his neck, occasionally gripping at his shoulders whenever he hit a perfect spot. she threw her head back, him taking the opportunity to kiss at her jaw and chin. he sped up his thrusts, feeling that tightening in his abdomen. she began to clench around him more frequently and more aggressively, her own tightening feeling coming to surface.

his movements began to slow, soldiering through a few final pushes before he felt himself release, sweat on his brow as he took a few breaths. she pinched his shoulder as if to tell him to keep going, so he brought one of her legs over his shoulder, now thrusting at a new angle. she soon let out a gasp, body shaking as she released. her body slumped against the counter, taking a few breaths to calm herself.

he grabbed some paper towels and cleaned up, flicking the hot water on and wetting some. he wiped her legs and grabbed new towels to dab the sweat from her brow. she lazily sighed as she forced herself off the counter, putting her underwear and pants back on. she took some paper towels and dabbed away at the sweat on his face and neck, fixing his hair a bit as he pulled his pants back on.

she moved to wash her hands, kageyama just admiring her blankly for a moment. he snapped out of it when he noticed tears streaming down her face. he placed a hand on her shoulder, bending down a bit to meet her eye level. "are you alright?"

"yeah, i'm fine. sorry, i don't know why i'm crying," she choked back a chuckle, using the front of her wrist to wipe the tears away.

"i mean, you don't really need a reason to cry. sometimes it just feels good to," he shrugged, wiping a few stray tears from her cheeks.

"can we stay just a moment longer?" she asked quietly.

"of course," he nodded.

she leaned against the door and closed her eyes, letting the vibrations rattle her brain and send shivers through her body.

"i'm gonna drown in the beat now."

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

y'all be wildin in the comments i swear
it's okay tho they make me laugh

also hi silent readers !

k that's all bye !