↳˗ˏˋ fifty seven ˊˎ˗↴

———— GRILLING SZN

———— GRILLING SZN.

the troublesome trio managed to find everything on kuroo's stupid ass list. it just ended up being a lot to carry back.

"hm, should i thank kuroo for my new shoes?" eiko glanced at the bag.

"no, his ass doesn't deserve any praise," [y/n] chuckled.

"you're absolutely right," eiko nodded, a satisfied smirk on her face as they sat on the bus.

"do you have the receipt?"

"yeah, why?"

"he wanted all the receipts so he could write everything off on his taxes," [y/n] straightened out all the receipts stuffed in her purse, making sure they were for all of today's purchases.

"what time are we supposed to be at the park?" asami asked.

"i think six," [y/n] opened her messages to look for the text kuroo sent.

"what time do you think the boys will get there?" eiko snorted.

"oh, i'm definitely making a tiktok for that," [y/n] grinned, showing the girls a new trend that shows the meeting time and what time everyone actually showed up.

"how much do you wanna bet bokuto and atsumu get there last?" asami asked.

"five bucks," eiko replied.

"you're on."

"not kuroo texting me the exact coordinates of where we're meeting at the park," [y/n] shook her head.

"what a fucking nerd," eiko laughed. "a surprisingly hot one, but still a fucking nerd."

"you think sakusa is gonna come?" asami asked.

"why wouldn't he?"

"because he's a germaphobe, so outside is probably the last place he would want to be."

"he might? who knows," [y/n] shrugged.

"we have a cute thirty minute bus ride to the park, so... story time!" eiko squealed.

"no."

"you promised!"

"well, i lied."

"you bitch."

"oopsies."

"please?" eiko whined, [y/n] eventually smacking her upside the head to shut her up. "ow!"

"you're acting like a child."

"am not!"

"you're literally proving my point."

"if this is what having children is like, maybe i don't want this baby anymore," asami chuckled.

"having children is usually not like this," [y/n] fended off eiko's hands coming for her neck. "at least, that's what my parents would usually say to me."