↳˗ˏˋ fifty eight ˊˎ˗↴

———— NO MORE PARTIES

osamu had offered to help cook, to everyone else's relief and excitement. [y/n] knew of onigiri miya, but never actually got food from there before. he was nice, which was good. very different from his twin. it was almost funny how different they were personality wise. the others that didn't know the twins thought the same, but for those that knew them well, it wasn't much of a difference.

[y/n] found it interesting how the boys interacted. despite not having seen each other in quite some time, it was as if no time had passed amongst them. she found herself jealous, wishing it was this easy for her to reconnect with friends like this. "hey!" she gasped, her side now soaked.

"oops, my bad," hinata chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck, water gun resting at his side.

"at least you're not melting," atsumu snickered.

"your face is about to when i shove it on this grill," [y/n] glared, ready to walk over and drag him to the grill.

"woah, wait a minute now," suna yanked her back. "can we at least eat first before you commit murder?"

"seriously?!" atsumu's jaw dropped.

"what? i'm hungry, and your burning flesh will make me lose my appetite," suna shrugged.

"i don't recall ever listening to you," [y/n] said.

"i could jog your memory," suna smirked, [y/n] shoving his face away from her before glancing at kageyama.

"give me that," she snatched the water gun from his hand, aiming at suna and shooting him square in the face. "anyways," she tossed the water gun back to kageyama, walking over to osamu, "how's it going?"

"these are done if you want to put them on the table," he gestured to the tray next to him.

"can do, boss," she nodded, taking the tray over. kenma was still playing some game, which she assumed was apex legends, when she set the tray down. "eat, kenma."

"hold please," he muttered, fingers moving much more aggressively now.

kuroo came over, rubbing his hands together, "this smells so good," he grinned, about to grab a skewer when eiko smacked his hand away. "ow!"

"calm your ass, hungry hippo. wait for everyone else," she told him, finishing up the salad she was working on.

"considering i paid, i deserve to eat," kuroo flatly stated.

"that's crazy, considering i don't give a shit," eiko retorted.

"i'll make you return the shoes."

"has anyone mentioned how absolutely fine you look today? it's giving arms, it's giving mommy milkers, it's giving hoochie daddy shorts, it's giving slut era."