↳˗ˏˋ twenty four ˊˎ˗↴

warning !
sexual content !

warning !sexual content !

———— THE SAUNA WAS NICE.

bokuto didn't even blink as he took [y/n]'s clothes off. she was left in her bra and underwear, and all he could do was stare.

"what?" she asked.

"just admiring my meal, don't mind me."

"oh god."

he had her sit on the bench, kneeling in front of her. he ran his hands over her legs and up her thighs, pushing them apart. his fingers delicately slid her underwear off, and he was like a dog in heat. he kissed up her thighs, admiring her stretch marks and cuts. he nibbled at her inner thighs, one finger at her clit as he rubbed slowly.

she felt his breath for a moment before his tongue had licked up her slit, sending a jolt through her. she felt his tongue dance around her clit, the feeling making her stomach churn. he continued to lick around her before moving to it directly, his warm tongue building that sensation in her once again. his tongue moved with such expertise, it was almost alarming.

he began sucking on the spot, her moans filling his ears. he felt her twitch slightly against his mouth and moved down, licking her slit once again and sticking his tongue in completely. she gasped, hand moving to his hair as she gripped it gently. he swung one of her legs over his shoulders and kept going, swirling his tongue in figures and letters, stimulating every part of her.

his hands moved to her waist, gripping her soft skin and taking in every texture and stretch mark that he could. the steam of the sauna left little notes of condensation on her skin, making his fingers slip a bit easier as he continued to move up her sides. her body was warm, and it got hotter by the second.

her legs tightened around him, and it wasn't until he had moved his nose to press against her clit while he continued to eat her out that she finally tightened enough to where he was practically suffocating between them. she felt him chuckle against her skin, and, a combination of his hands gripping her her thighs and waist, as well as his nose against her clit and tongue continuing to swirl around her insides made her cum.

he had licked up every last bit, a lazy grin on his face as he trailed kisses up her abdomen and chest. "you taste so fucking good." he continued kissing at her shoulders and neck, feeling her hands move towards his shorts.

"my turn," she whispered, getting up and moving him to sit down. she pulled his shorts down, seeing he was already hard. precum leaked from the tip, causing her to smirk. she spit in her hand and moved to his shaft.

his furrowed brow watched her every move, taking in the coldness of her hand. he shivered when she touched him, but it was worth it. she pumped slowly at first, his quiet moans echoing off the walls as she continued. his back slowly arched, his muscles tensing all over his body.

once she was satisfied, she went in with her mouth. she kissed the tip, cum coating her lips as she swirled her tongue over the tip, slowly taking him into her mouth. she heard him grunt, a smirk on her face as she continued sucking. her cheeks pressed against the sides of his shaft, and with each move she made, she felt him swell even more. his hips buckled, the sounds of her choking making his veins pop.

she felt him starting to pump, his breathing labored and his body shaking a bit as he yearned for his release. she licked up his shaft once more, fingers playing with his balls as he released. tears streamed down her face as cum dripped down the sides and she licked it up, a wicked grin on her face as she came up and gave him a kiss, which he gratefully returned.

she moved to straddle his lap, his hands running over her sides and thighs, taking in the feeling of her soft skin. "do you have a condom?" she asked.

"fuck-"

"i have one," she shrugged, grabbing her leggings. she unzipped the waistband pocket and pulled one out, ripping it open with her teeth. she moved back a bit and slid it on him, his breathing shaky by her touch against his already sensitive tip. "ready?" he nodded and she lowered herself down, wincing as she gripped his uninjured shoulder and adjusted to his size. "fuck."

"you okay?" he asked, hands holding her sides to help her down.

"yeah," she breathed, taking a second. "can i move?" he nodded and she began moving, first up and down, then once it was more comfortable, she began moving side to side as well.

bokuto noticed her knees starting to turn red, so he tapped them gently, placing their shirts underneath so she could be a bit more comfortable. her hands rested against his chest, her head tossed back as she continued to ride him. his back arched when he felt himself swelling up once again, bringing his lips back to her collarbone and chest.

his hands moved to unclasp her bra, watching it slide of of her. he took one breast in his mouth while his hand began massaging the other one, tongue swirling around her nipple. his free hand moved down to her clit, rubbing circles once more as she continued to ride him. "bokuto," she gasped, feeling that tightening feeling in her stomach once more.

"i'm almost there," he whispered against her skin, continuing to play with her breasts as she started slowing down. "shit," he gasped, bringing his lips to hers and swallowing her moans as he came, feeling her release moments after him.

they both took deep breaths as they sat on the bench, recollecting their thoughts. she got dressed first, him just watching and admiring her. "what?"

"you're really beautiful. just thought you should know," he shrugged, a little smile on his face as he pulled his shorts back on.

"thanks," she quietly replied, not knowing if her cheeks were warm because of the sauna or because of the compliment.

he stepped out first, making sure the coast was clear before she came out. he watched the door as she washed her face and fixed herself up. once she was done, she came over to him. "don't forget to ice your shoulder."

"i won't," he chuckled, shaking his head. after what just happened and that was what she was concerned about. "i guess you're going to want to keep this quiet."

"yeah..." she trailed.

"no problem. this one goes to the grave," he assured.

she managed a little smile, "thanks, bokuto."

"anytime."

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

happy valentine's day 🖤

edit ; thank you for 5k 🖤