↳˗ˏˋ fourteen ˊˎ˗↴

———— UNIFORM TRY ON DAY WAS HERE

"uh, i don't think any of these are going to fit me properly," [y/n] voice wavered, seeing a few other staff members trying on uniforms already.

compared to her, the others were of a... relatively normal size? like, the clothes fit them perfectly.

which meant they would not fit [y/n].

"why don't we do measurements and then see which size would be closest?" one of the ladies offered, to which [y/n] shrugged and ultimately agreed. but, given the look on all the wardrobe assistants faces, she knew this wasn't going to go well.

the lady ushered her behind one of the changing screens and began to measure her, trying to do the math in her head to see which size would best fit [y/n]. she managed to get her a nice-fitting uniform polo, but pants were a completely different ball field.

"the shirt looks good!" the woman smiled, [y/n] nodding as she glanced in the mirror. it sat properly on her shoulders, that's for sure. granted, it was a smidge tighter in the chest area, but nothing that undoing another button couldn't fix. the rest of the shirt sat loosely on her torso, still giving a slimming effect while looking polished. "now, for pants..."

"i have my own pants, if that's easier," [y/n] told her, but the woman shook her head.

"nonsense! if you give me about two hours, i'll have pants for you," she waved her hand, looking through the list again. "okay, [y/n] [l/n]... oh, i see. okay. two uniforms."

"two?"

"it says athletic training uniform and administration uniform."

"oh, i wasn't expecting to get two." the lady found an admin polo in the same size as the other one and handed it to her.

"pants for both are different, so come back in two hours. i'll have pants for you."

"okay, thank you so much," she bowed her head a bit, changing back into the clothes she was previously wearing.

mihara had asked her to assist in coordinating the uniform try on's.

was it part of her job description? no.

was she going to do it anyways because she had an immense fear of getting fired? absolutely.

well, that's how she thought to see it. then mihara just told her to make a copy of her master list of all the athletes separated by sports and in alphabetical order, so that was easy enough.

she changed back into the t-shirt and leggings she had been wearing previously, sticking around to talk to a few of the athletes that had stopped by to pick up their uniforms. there was a moment of pure chaos right outside the area they had designated for this, and that's when she groaned.