↳˗ˏˋ fifty six ˊˎ˗↴

———— GIMME MORE

———— GIMME MORE.

the lot of them had never been more excited for a rest day in their life. and, what made it even better? they had the next two days off. two whole days! so, what did they do to celebrate?

slept in.

until ten am.

[y/n] trudged around the apartment in her pajamas, still half asleep as she tried to make coffee with the ancient ass coffeemaker they put in all the apartments.

"don't even bother, eiko tried to use it the other day and it almost exploded," one of their suite mates told her before heading out.

"great, so i'll just die," she muttered to herself, banging on asami's door. "are you up? i'm starving."

"i've been up for hours," asami opened the door, glaring at [y/n]. "where the hell is eiko?"

"hell if i knew, i woke up and she was gone."

"why don't you call her-"

"oh, you guys are finally awake," eiko walked in. "i went to the gym."

"can we go eat now?" [y/n] asked.

"go get ready first, and then we'll go," asami told her, pointing to her room.

"fine, mom," [y/n] grumbled, going and getting ready.

the walk to the dining hall was pretty quiet, which was abnormal for the three. but, once there was some food and caffeine in their bodies, they perked right back up.

"alright, life updates since we haven't really seen each other," eiko said, shoving french toast in her mouth. "i'll go first-"

"no, swallow your food. i'll go first," asami stopped her, worried she'd end up choking if she kept going. "hm, i guess there isn't much to update. i have a new weird craving for pickles? also, the amount of garlic i've been consuming is concerning. and peppers! nothing is spicy enough anymore."

"that's only funny because you used to gag at the smell of pickles," eiko snorted. "okay, let's see. i haven't been sleeping properly. i've gotten into working out more because it actually makes me feel good, who would've thought? what else... ah, haven't had sex in four days. i don't know if it's liberating or sad. oh! kind of in a situationship."

"bitch, with who?" [y/n] choked on her water.

asami smacked her back, looking over at eiko. "is he or she hot?"

"you know who it is," eiko told her.

asami had a confused expression that soon turned into realization, "you're lying."

"i'm not."

"shut the hell up."

"why are you so surprised?"