↳˗ˏˋ thirty eight ˊˎ˗↴

warning !
sexual content !

———— YOUR SWEET DISPOSITION AND MY WIDE-EYED GAZE

"suna-"

"we're alone; no need for the formalities."

"rin," she breathed, fingers tapping against the bathroom sink.

"how thrilling. the girl everyone wants, right here in front of me," he whispered, hand gently caressing her face. "don't think i'll be so nice in a few moments."

he moved to grab her throat, squeezing as he raised her up on her toes, bringing his lips to her jaw. her sharp breaths filled his ears as her hands moved to the waistband of his pants, shaking from her inability to breathe properly. he only smirked against her skin, loosening his grip as he pushed her down on her knees, bending down to look her in the eye.

"entertain me."

her eyes narrowed, "i'm not a whore that lives to pleasure you."

"for right now, you are," he grinned wickedly, finger trailing against her jaw. "clock is ticking, princess."

she rolled her eyes as she slowly pulled down his pants, an annoyed look on her face as she delicately traced against his v-line, ignoring his huffing and puffing. "aw, is the little baby getting impatient?" she teased, a devilish grin on her face when his eyes turned dark. she let out a quiet laugh and pulled his underwear down, kissing at the skin of his v-line while her hand moved to his shaft.

she spit in her hand and brought it to the base, gently rubbing at first to get it all coated. once it was adequate enough, she began picking up the pace, pumping him until precum leaked from the tip. he leaned against the sink, hands grabbing onto either side of the cold porcelain as her tongue swirled around the tip, coating her tongue in precum. she kissed up the shaft to the tip, chuckling against his skin before taking his length in her mouth.

he let out a muffled moan when he felt her warm mouth envelope his sensitive skin, fingers gripping tighter on the sink. she bobbed her head slowly at first, growing accustomed to his length and getting enough saliva to cover the entirety to make it more comfortable for herself. once she felt it was enough, she began to bob her head faster, tongue swirling around and licking as she continued to pump him with her hand.

the guttural sounds of him hitting the back of her throat echoed against the walls, her tears mixing with her mascara as it ran down her cheeks. she sucked in her cheeks, the feeling of that pressure making him swell. she felt him get harder as she continued to run her tongue against his shaft, fingers playing with his base as he threw his head back in ecstasy. her moans vibrated against him, causing his body to tense and shake at the feeling.

his breathing labored as she continued to pleasure him orally. he resisted the urge to grab at her head and force himself against her faster and harder, wanting to savor the moment. the way she felt against him was intoxicating. he felt a tightening pressure in his abdomen, fingers gripping the porcelain once more. they began to slide from how hard he was grabbing, his eyes squeezing shut as his breathing quickened. "holy fuck," he groaned, unable to hold back any longer. he released in her mouth, nearly falling against the sink from how gut-wrenching that was.

she lapped up the remainder and swallowed, rubbing the corner of her mouth with the front of her wrist, pulling his pants back up for him as she got off the floor. he glanced at her, a lazy, close-lidded smile gracing his face as he studied her features for a moment: the way the mascara trailed down her cheeks, the redness of her eyes, the lingering release against her lips.

he brought a shaky hand to her jaw, grabbing her gently as he pulled her to him, lips crashing against hers. her hands moved instinctively to the nape of his neck, one moving to his hair. his hands moved to her back, sliding underneath her shirt. she shivered against his touch, seeing as his hands were cold from gripping at the sink. she felt him tug at her bottom lip, happily letting him bring his tongue between her teeth.

his hand moved lower down her back, soon grabbing and squeezing her ass as his lips pulled away from hers and trailing down from her jaw to her neck. he kissed and nibbled at a spot on her neck, moving around a bit until he felt her jolt against him when he reached her perfect spot. he smirked against her skin, sucking gently on the spot.

she let out a quiet breath, bringing her hand from his hair to his neck. she tightened her grip on his neck, a smile on her face when she heard his breathing cut in and out by her ear. she pulled him back in front of her face, their eyes meeting. she kissed him once more, loosening her grip and trailing her hand down his abdomen.

they both pulled away, catching their breaths as they glanced anywhere but each other. suna heard his phone vibrate against the sink and glanced, seeing atsumu had texted him asking where he was since they were preparing to leave. the corner of [y/n]'s mouth upturned as she fiddled with the hem of his shirt.

"we gotta go," she whispered.

"unfortunately," suna chuckled, grabbing a paper towel. he dampened it before gently wiping her cheeks, trying to get as much mascara off as possible without it smudging all over. he stopped for a moment, causing her to raise a brow.

"what?" she asked.

"i don't think i ever took a moment to really look at you," he started, tilting his head a bit. "you're the most beautiful woman i've ever seen."

"oh, shut up," she muttered as she felt her face grow hot, taking the paper towel from him. she moved in front of the mirror and finished freshening up, seeing he was still looking at her in the mirror. "we need to get out of here before they tear the place apart looking."

suna let out a quiet sigh, coming up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist, resting his chin against her shoulder. "do we have to, though?"

"yes, we have to," she patted his hands.

he opened the camera app on his phone and grabbed her neck once again, turning her face to look at him as he moved the phone to cover her face, taking a photo with the flash on to block out as much of her as possible.

at the wide-eyed look on her face, he only grinned. "for me only, princess."

"god, you're insufferable," she jokingly smacked his chest, rolling her eyes as she unlocked the door. she peeked outside before stepping out, giving him a thumbs up once the coast was clear.

they slowly made their way around the arcade, soon spotting their friends towards the front. [y/n] was almost immediately pulled away by hinata and atsumu, the two forcing her to assist them in picking prizes to claim with their tickets.

suna watched as she easily fell into normalcy with them, but the moments just before now still lingered.

he would remember it all too well.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

15 !! k !! reads !! ( feb 26 )

edit ; 66k !!

enjoy this one suna simps y'all rlly came for my life

ily guys