↳˗ˏˋ forty seven ˊˎ˗↴

warning !
sexual content !

———— TWO CAN KEEP A SECRET

akaashi knew of [y/n] and bokuto's one night. how could he not find out, considering his best friend was a loud mouth? the way his friend described the experience made it seem heavenly. like nothing in the world could've competed with that moment.

that was probably why he was adamant about meeting this woman. what about her made her so alluring? what was it in the way she talked or walked that made all these men fall at her feet? it didn't make sense to him. one woman couldn't have possessed that much power in her words and actions.

and then he saw her.

he finally understood that feeling that people get when they see a beautiful stranger on the street. that feeling of wanting to reach out to get to know them, but being too shy to do anything. so, you just keep the memory of their face in your mind forever. she was like that; a beautiful stranger you'd never forget.

he was gentle with his touch. the grazing of her skin, the tugging at her lip; he didn't want to damage her. they were different, in that sense. while he was being as gentle as possible, [y/n] couldn't help but be a bit rougher. the hesitation in his movements made her anxious, wanting him to feel every centimeter of her.

her fingers entangled in his hair as his hands ran over her body, slipping under the fabric of her shirt. her lips moved from his to his jaw, down to his neck. she gently bit the nape of his neck, his quiet winces filling her ears. she kissed at the spot before continuing to suck, hands trailing down his chest to his abdomen. she could feel his body through his clothes, and she knew she needed to see it right the fuck now.

she slipped the cardigan off his shoulders, pulling his shirt over his head and tossing it to the side. her eyes studied his body, a smirk on her face as her hands ran over his bare skin. he was perfectly sculpted, it was almost sinister. her eyes flicked back up to meet his, delicately removing his glasses. "there are those pretty eyes," she muttered, gently placing the glasses on the table before pulling him to the bed.

she undid his pants, sliding them off and just leaving him in his underwear. she removed her pants and pushed him onto the bed, crawling on top of him. she straddled his lap, pulling her shirt over her head, his eyes trailing down her body as he watched her with complete focus. he didn't want to miss a single movement. she moved down to his collarbone, placing butterfly kisses down his body before getting to the waistband of his underwear.

she slowly pulled them down, continuing to leave butterfly kisses against his skin as she removed them completely. she held back an amused smirk as she watched the way his cheeks began to turn red, spitting in her hand before moving to his shaft. she pumped slowly, building up the tension before picking up speed. his skin grew warm, the blood pumping through his veins at a heightened speed. she continued to pump him with her hand, her eyes staring directly into his as she did.

he broke their staring contest first, glancing out the window before turning back to her. he was mesmerized by how her skin glowed. her stretch marks were beautiful, and the way she looked at him made him nervous. she continued with her hand movements as she grabbed her bag off the side table, unzipping one of the pockets and pulling out a condom. she ripped it open with her teeth, taking it out and looking at him. "may i?" she asked.

he nodded, watching her remove her hand and slide the condom on. a switch flipped inside of him, and, once she had finished sliding it on, he grabbed her throat, pulling her to him and he kissed her roughly. he flipped them over so he was now on top, sliding her underwear off. he stuck his thumb in her mouth, and, once it was wet enough, he brought his thumb to her clit, rubbing slow circles as he aligned himself with her entrance. "okay?" she nodded, and he slid himself in, her hands gripping the sheets as she adjusted. once she was comfortable, he began to move.

he had incredible stamina, which many didn't believe at first. however, he was truly being put to the test today. he didn't think he could handle the way she tightened around him, her moans were quiet but melodic, as if she was singing a song. everything about her in this very moment was beautiful.

her hands continued to graze his body, taking in every inch of his sculpted figure. the ridges of his abdomen against her rough fingertips felt like clouds. he moved a hand to her leg, carefully bringing it over his shoulder as he continued to thrust. her eyes rolled to the back of her head at the feeling of him hitting her perfect spot. her toes curled, the hand against the bed gripping the sheets as she chased her high.

he brought his lips to her neck, kissing at the skin to mask his grunts as he neared his release. she tightened around him once more, as if she was doing it on purpose. he felt himself swell inside of her, unable to control himself any longer. he felt his release, letting out a gasp in exhaustion. she released not long after him, her body feeling limp as she took deep breaths. he fell beside her on the bed, hand gently wiping the sweat from her brow. her eyes met his, a small smile on her face as she reached for his hand, taking it and placing a gentle kiss on his knuckles.

"i should go before they send a private police force after me," she chuckled, pushing herself off the bed and getting dressed.

"can't you stay for a little longer?" he asked, pushing himself up on his elbow.

"sadly, no," she straightened out her shirt.

"so," he sat up, "you and suna."

she stopped for a moment, glancing at the wall, "he's just like that, there's nothing going on."

"doesn't seem that way to the others," he sighed.

"doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks, though. they can assume all they want," she chewed the inside of her lip.

"they all look at you the same," he noted.

"in what way?"

"they all want you, but they know only one will prevail."

"and what about you?"

"i have no intention of fighting them for your affection."

"oh? and why is that?" she raised a brow.

"because we aren't acquainted. i simply wouldn't win," he shrugged.

"you're a strange one, keiji akaashi."

"can two keep a secret?"

"if one of them is dead."

he smiled, "then i'm glad my last moments were with you."

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

as of now there's only five people left on the hit list ( according to my notes )

i've already written three so once i finish the other two i might finish the book lol

k bye for now !