Chapter 87

As he loosened his arms around her, her body just collapsed backward. Dean's breath stuck in the mid of his airway as he watched the red blood oozing out of a deep cut at her throat. His eyes widened as they trailed down to her lifeless hand. His dagger slipped to the ground, producing a loud clinging sound, at the same time that her clutch became weaker around its handle.

"No..." Dean whispered underneath his breath. "This is not it..." He told himself in a low voice. His warm tears dripped drop by drop as he turned his watery gaze to look at Giselle's open eyes. "Giselle... What are you doing?" His trembling tone of voice faded out in disbelief. His trembling hands positioned her body closer against his hard chest. Using his right thumb, he tucks a strain of hair behind her ear. "Hey... Don't ignore me... I know you can... still hear me... I still... I still haven't... got you the ring yet... Giselle... Baby... Please talk to me... We haven't even discussed how... how we want our wedding... to be like..."

Dean choked and then burst crying out loud breathlessly. He wrapped his arms around her tighter before making a slight rocking motion, hoping to comfort her.

"I know... I know you're just mad at me now... You probably hate it so much that... I killed all of those people... It's okay if you don't want to talk to me now... But, please listen... listen to my explanation..." He sobbed. "...I know how much you hate seeing my hands covered with blood... I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry, Giselle... But... I just couldn't stand watching them hurt you... and everyone around me... I can't help... I can't stop myself... I tried my best... I did everything I could to avoid this! I hate it so much... Look at me... please..." Dean begged underneath his breath as he placed his chin over her head gently. "Yell at me... Slap me or something! Do whatever you want to me and stop staying still! I like you better if you can just at least respond to me... You're making me nervous... please... I beg you... You can't do this... You can't be doing this to me..."

Tears flooded his eyes then traveled down his chin and then dropped onto Giselle's cheek. Dean turned his head slightly to make a peck on her cold forehead before he continued to mumble in his raspy voice soullessly. "I rushed here for you... I am here now... I am here holding you... Why are you..." Dean paused a bit before lifting his drowsy head to look at the doorway.

Like a psycho, Dean screamed at the top of his lung for his brother until his voice broke. "Aaron! Aaron! Call the fucking 911 for me! Aaron! Can't you fucking hear me? Aaron! Where the fuck are all of you at? Don't make me fucking go out there!"

"What the fuck do you want?" Aaron walked in casually to the door. His footstep soon came to a halt when his eyes lay on Giselle. He glanced at the bloody knife and then back to Dean in unbelievable. "You did not..."

"I said call the fucking 911, you asshole! Are you fucking deaf? She needs to get to the fucking hospital in time! Do you want me to fucking kill you too?"

Aaron paused slightly before shrugging his shoulders. "Look at her first! There is no fucking way she's going to survive! She's gone!"

Dean's lips quivered making him unable to speak momentarily. He roughly wiped his eyes and nose with the back of his right hand before forcing himself to get up. "If you don't want to fucking help me then get the fuck out of my way." His grip was firm around Giselle's arm as he dragged her upward to carry her in a bridal style. Even with tears blurred his vision, Dean still managed to make his way past his older brother and the door.

Aaron's brows tied together before he shoved his hand up through his hair in frustration. "Dean!" He shouted before spinning around on his heels to look at his brother's broad shoulder.

Dean didn't bother to stop. He ignored the frustration in Aaron's tone as he continued to walk down through another door.

"Are you playing dumb or something? She's fucking dead! There's no point in taking a fucking corpse to a fucking hospital!" Aaron hissed furiously as he walked at a fast pace from behind.