Chapter 31

In the shower, Giselle stood while she was spacing out. Her tears ran down through her cheeks to mix with the warm shower water. Inside of her, she felt empty. She raised her hand up and rubbed her shoulders and neck roughly. The touched, the kiss, and the smell of Dean was all over her. She couldn't forget them, not even for a second. No matter how hard she tried to scrub them off of her skin, it just could never be erased off from her memories. 

For a second, she wondered about how every romantic couple feels when they showed affection to one another in an intimate way. Would it feel disgusted like her she was feeling now? Or, would they both be enjoying it? Wouldn't that still be disgusting?

After a warm shower, Giselle came back out of the bathroom. Her body was covered with hickeys that Dean left on her from last night. Meanwhile, her face was left with a few bruises after getting beat up in the parking lot. It was already painful for her to even move her mouth. She wondered how Vincent would feel. Would he be okay? Would he be in a lot of pain? She thought with a worried expression.

Blinking her eyes a few times to clear her head, she made her way to grab her bra that was lying on the floor. After putting it on, she went to the closet. It was her first time that she had ever entered a man's closet. It was neater and bigger than what she had expected. His blazers were hung aside. Below it was his bottoms section. She spun around to spot his casual clothes that were hung on the opposite side. 

While one hand was reaching for his hoodie, she tiptoed herself a little, to reach the hanger. As soon as she got a white hoodie, she puts it on without hesitation. In her mind, all she could think of was how to get out of this place, so that she could go back home. Luckily, she didn't have her shift today. Walking back out of the closet, she took her torn underwear and her shirt, that was lying on the shiny floor, to put them in the trash can before she came back to puts her jeans on.

She groaned in annoyance while she resented him inside her head. When she looked up, she realized that her purse and phone dropped near her car yesterday. She cursed out loud and then started to walk out of the room.

The moment the door swung open, she spotted five men in blacks. Her eyes widened when she found out that what Dean had said earlier on the phone was not a joke. Swallowing hard, she took a few steps away from the door towards one man. "Move," She said in a dry tone of voice after she gathered all of the courage that she had. None of them obeyed her. She bit her lip in anger. Ignoring him, she tried to walk past one of the men.

The other four men stepped up and blocked her way instantly caused her to take a step back. One of them said with a serious expression, "We cannot let you leave until our boss comes back."

Giselle closed both of her hands in fists before she pushed one of them away with full strength. "Get the fuck out of my way! Your boss is not my boss!" She raised her voice sharply. For a hot minute, she praised herself for sounding so confident.

A big rough hand grabbed both of her wrists and dragged her back into the room before he pushed her in aggressively. He bowed his head in apologize when he saw her stumbled in her steps. "Sorry, ma'am. Don't make us use force on you." After he said that, he went back out and shut the door loudly in front of her.

In the chill office of the Casino, Dean's cold voice broke the silence. "Mr. Lawyer, I need you to do me a favor." His eyes scanned the papers in front of him. Flipping through Richard Chu's background information, his brows began to furrow. He glanced up at the man in front of him with his sharp gaze as he said, "I want to buy Richard Chu's mansion. Please do whatever you can to transfer the ownership of that property to me."

The lawyer's eyes shot wide open as his body began to shake. His breath became shorter as he replied through his stuttering voice, "But... Mr. Winchester, I don't think I can..."