Chapter 17

Giselle bit her lips then applied the cleansing solution on to his brow's wound immediately caused him to groan in his throat a little. Dean shot her a deadly glare for doing it purposely.

After she was done placing a new band-aid on his brow, he stood up in full height. Giselle suddenly felt like grass as she shifted her eyes to look at Dean who was towering above her. "Don't forget to come to get your blazer at my house." She reminded him then took a step back to distance herself from his body.

A smirk appeared on Dean's lip before he said in a teasing tone, "Is that an invitation to your bed?" Hearing his disrespectful words, Giselle didn't hesitate to raise her hand up in defensive. Dean's voice cut her when he noticed that she wanted to slap him for a second time, "Stop." She backed up step by step when Dean was suddenly started to walk closer to her. Her hand was still in the air, getting ready to smash his face the moment he chooses to do something stupid.

He puts up a smug look as he said, "Why do you want to slap me when I just wanted to say thank you?" Raised both of his hands up to show her the new bandages, he smirked. "Don't worry about the blazer, I will make sure to get it back." Glaring Giselle up and down, the memory of her bra and her cleavage exposed in front of him a few nights ago flashed in his mind. His lips suddenly felt dry before he licked them a little. His heart started to beat faster once again as his face began to get heat up. Damn, this fever. He cursed at himself in annoyance.

Giselle clenched her teeth while her eyes piercingly glared at the man in front of her. She crossed her hands over her chest immediately when she noticed that his eyes were basically raping her. Dean flashed her an evil smirk then made his way out of the room.

She followed him out from behind, then overheard his voice was telling his two men, "Go buy the cleaning supplies and some fever medicines. I don't want to come back here."

Giselle sent him a glare at the thought of him just threw shade at her of not wanted to come back to the hospital. He smirked at her when his two bodyguards bowed a little and walked away at his command. She must've thought I would want to come back and see her. Dean thought and couldn't help flashing her his smug face. He shoved both of his injured hands into his pants' pockets before he walked away.

As soon as he turned his back at her, he heard a familiar guy's voice. It sounded so bright and happy compared to his. "Giselle! It's lunchtime. Let's go."

Giselle looked at Vincent who was grinning at her. For a second, she was confused because last night he was still mad at her. She didn't get the chance to reply yet when suddenly Vincent placed his arm around her shoulder. "I thought you're still mad at me from last night." She said before she smiled back at him.

Vincent nodded his head then laughed. "Shits can happen when you go to places like that, you know. Come to think of it, that little incident shouldn't be the reason for us to end our relationship. It'll be such a waste to lose you." His sweet words made Giselle giggled. She was happy that he was being understandable instead of just being short-tempered and only think about himself.

Dean turned around to look at their backs. For a second he felt jealous. He wished that he could have a friend too. He wondered, what it would be like to have someone by his side. His eyes turned sad as he watched them laugh.

I don't even trust my own family. Who are these people to make me feel so confused? What do you do with a friend anyway? Dean wondered before his heart started to speed up again. Placed one of his hands over his chest he asked himself, why my heartbeat is so irregular today? This damn fever is driving me crazy, ugh. He groaned at himself as he turned to walk to his bodyguard that just came back out of the pharmacy department of the hospital. "You guys better not bring me back here." He said in a threatening tone of voice before he stormed out of the hospital leaving Ivan and Leo in confusion.

"He was in a good mood earlier, what the fuck?" Ivan exclaimed to Leo, before he shook his head slightly.

As evening approached, Dean came to the casino. He walked around to give a quick inspection. Sadly, those girls that worked with him two years ago had quit their job. He didn't understand their reason either. While he was in ICU, it was Aaron who came in to manage everything in his place. Suddenly a man came to stop in front of Dean. "Excuse me, are you Mr. Dean Winchester?"

Glared him from head to toe, Dean sent him a fake smile as he replied, "Yes, how may I help you?"

"May I talk to you in private for a minute?" The mid-age looking man asked as he sighed with a relieved smile.

"Sure. Follow me." Dean said then turned around as he led the unknown man to a private lounge at the back of the casino.

Ivan and Leo stood beside the sofa, guarding their boss, as they stared at the suspicious man without a blink. Dean nodded as he asked politely, "What can I do for you?"

The man suddenly said, "Do you think you could lend me some money?" Dean raised his bruised brows in surprise before the mid-age man continued, "I will give you my house's contract as insurance."

Dean stayed quiet for a couple of seconds, and then he asked, "How much do you need?"

A smile lit up the unknown man's facial expression as he replied, "Just five hundred thousand."

"Leo, send him the money by tomorrow," Dean ordered, then leaned in to take a closer look at the man in front of him. "When can you pay it back? You know I don't want your house, right?"

The man started to stutter when he felt himself began to trembled in front of Dean, "I am a lawyer. When I get my pay check, I'll make sure to transfer it back to you. In addition to this, I am willing to work for you too, to help pay off."

Nodding his head in understanding, Dean smiled a wicked smile. "You are one of the most expensive lawyers out there." Shrugging his shoulder he said, "Fine, I will make sure to use you well then." The mid-age man flashed a happy grin before he thanked Dean for helping him.

Watching the mid-age man got sent out of the room by Leo, Dean leaned his back against the sofa. What am I going to do with him? He thought as the corner of his lips curved up into a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

I hope everyone is enjoying it :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!