Chapter 54

His father's words left Dean in puzzling. He had always been careful about everything. He checked his surroundings again and again, and no danger was detected.

After parking his car and locked up the gate with his remote control in the middle of the night, Dean continued making his way into his small mansion with two shopping bags in his hands. He sneaked in quietly with the curiosity of what Giselle had been doing all day. The whole house was dark until a dim light coming from the kitchen caught the corner of his eyes. He placed the bags at the stair and then made his way towards where the dim light was coming from without hesitation.

When he reached the kitchen, he noticed Giselle was sleeping in a chair while her head rested on both of her hands, leaned over the table peacefully. His heart skipped a beat as he strolled closer to get a better view of her. He glanced at the foods on the table for a second before the corner of his lips lifted to form a small smile. His hand raised to caress her cheek with his knuckles gently while he debated whether to wake her up.

Seeing her was deeply in her sleep, Dean decided to not wake up. He leaned in and pulled her softly and gently into his arms. He moved her head closer to his chest with one hand while another hand reached under her knees to lift her off the chair. She whimpered a little in his grip at the same time she turned her face toward his hard chest. He carried her up to his bedroom quickly and quietly, not wanting to wake her up.

As soon as he finished placing her onto his bed, Dean wasted no time to enter the bathroom. After he showered, he came back out of the bathroom naked. What he didn't expect was the wide awake Giselle on the mattress. Her eyes widened at the view while her face turned as red as a tomato. Dean stood frozen for a second, forgetting that he was naked, and then he said in a calm voice, "How was the nap? You're going to have some trouble sleeping tonight."

His brows furrowed when she didn't reply besides turning her gaze away. Until the cold air hits him, he realized that he was wearing nothing. He was used to living alone and wandering around freely without any clothes on due to the hot weather. Now, he had to remind himself that there was another person in his house. He couldn't help but smirk at her reaction. "Sorry. I am not used to walking around fully clothed."

"It's fine... I... I don't mind." Giselle replied in hesitant and then added. "I am a nurse and I saw more than just... penis."

Dean licked his bottom lip with a teasing smile as he made his way toward her. "May you explain to me about the difference between a penis and a dick? It's something that I don't understand and I would love to learn from you." At the corner of her eyes, she saw Dean was coming closer to her. She thought he was already putting on some clothes and then she turned to look at him only to turn her head back instantly. Dean giggled and then settled down onto the bed next to her. Leaning his face closer to her ear, he said in a seductive voice. "Nurse? I need your help."

Her eyes grew wider when she felt her body tensed up. She felt the goosebumps rise on the surface of her arms and spine before she turned her head to peer at him. A light smell of mint toothpaste fainted her face a little as she stared him in the eyes. "There... there is no different." She stuttered while her heart throbbed hard inside her chest making all sorts of drumming sound.

Dean smiled and replied wickedly. "You sure? Or, do you want me to help expand your vocab?" His words drew heat to Giselle's cheeks and the area between her legs. He didn't stop as he raised his hand to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. "Why is your face so red and warm? Are you mad at me? I am sorry if I scared you." His voice turned upset and then he shifted backward quickly. "I didn't mean to frighten you. My action must've brought back the memory of what I did to you last time. I... I can't go back to fix it, but I am sorry."