Chapter 109 END

One month flew by in just a blink of an eye. In the usual abandoned industry, stood Dean, who began to roll up his sleeves. His eyes stared sharply at the two men in front of him who were tied to the chair.

"I've just received a confirmation text. Those two did involve our missing employees, sir."

Dean nodded his head slightly as he motioned his men towards the two big guys who were seen struggling and grunting in the seats. He watched as the Cobra men ripped the two's shirts apart, searching for any tattoos and traces that may indicate their owner. Unfortunately, there weren't any. Dean's brows grew tensed as he stared them down hard.

"Fuck! Just fucking kill us already! Stop wasting your fucking time! You won't find what you're looking for!" A man with a bloody nose and bruised mouth spoke loudly.

His partner suddenly yanked his head forward, trying to fight for freedom. "What the fuck are all of you waiting for? Hurry up and fucking slice our throat!"

"Oh, shut the fuck up!" One of the Cobra men hissed before whacking one of two guys in the head with a baseball bat.

"Fuck!" The other one screamed out of terror as he watched his partner's bloody head rock back instantly. "You guys are fucking mad!"

"Then you shouldn't have fucking messed with our fucking people, assholes." One of the captains raised his voice before kicking the chair, causing it to fall backward, smashing into the cemented ground.

Dean crossed his arms over his chest as he leaned back against the pillar behind him. He didn't say anything as he observed the Cobra men beating the living souls out of those two culprits. He didn't join in the torturing process, knowing that he will be meeting Giselle later on today. Though he wouldn't mind being a part of the game. Instead, he stayed silent. He didn't bother to even blink as he watched his men cut and burned those two men with a knife and heated metal, forcing out the answers from the fully conscious one.

One of the men walked over to grab a water bottle. He drank half of it before pouring the rest down on the culprit that fell unconscious from the hit earlier. It didn't take long until the bloody head man gained consciousness again.

From the corner of Dean's eyes, he noticed one of his men jogging up toward him. Dean remained still until the man reached him. In a low tone of voice, his man reported, "Boss, Mr. Aaron Winchester has arrived. But, he's heading for the penthouse." Dean didn't hesitate for another split second as he turned around and strode towards the exit door.

The sun was already setting by the time he reached the penthouse. "Sir, your brother is talking to Ms. Chu on the rooftop."

The unpleasant feeling struck Dean as he pulled out his phone to call Aaron. He hurried to get in the elevator as he anticipated Aaron picking up the call.

After a minute's wait of no sign of answering, Dean hung up the call. "How long has he been here?" Dean questioned his man who was busy pressing the floor button.

"It should be no more than 20 minutes by now."

"Why the fuck does he wants to talk to my wife?" Dean murmured roughly.

His man glanced up to look at his boss's face but didn't dare to talk after noticing the dark aura flames inside his eyes.

As soon as the elevator door slid open, Dean rushed for the door across the lounge area and then dashed outside immediately. His eyes scanned the sky bar area and over to the pool before he noticed Aaron pushing Giselle over. The image of her falling back into the crystal clear blue water triggered Dean's nerves.

Dean gritted his teeth as his muscle tensed in displeasure at the sight across his eyes. His long strides were fast as he directed himself furiously at Aaron. When he got closer, Aaron turned to look at him with a grin. "Yo-" Before he could utter a single word out of his mouth, Dean's leg was already raised to kick his brother in the abdomen, sending him flying off of the edge and straight into the pool.