Chapter 20

"Welcome everyone, thank you so much for coming to my precious' graduation party." The Raven group's owner named Stefano Angelo said with a grin on his face.

Dean ignored the announcer as he picked up the lobster meat to put in his mouth. His eyes were staring across the room locking on Giselle who was looking at Stefano. She was sitting in a table full of girls that were around her age. Yet, she didn't interact with anyone. Dean chewed his food slowly at the same time he smiles wickedly at her direction.

Seems like it is her first time at such an event. What was it that made her cry? Her eyes were a bit red too. Dean thought as he took a sip of wine.

Dean's attention was on Giselle the whole time. He ignored Stef who was introducing his beautiful daughter to the guests. Riza Angelo walked up to greet the guests while her eyes were scanning the room searching for someone.

Thirty minutes had passed when suddenly Giselle stood up to make her way to the bathroom. Dean wasted no time to get up and followed her. Who's daughter is she belong to? He wondered as he watched her back from afar, keeping his distance from hers. He leaned against the wall, hiding at the corner, while he waited for her to come back out.

Since when have I become a stalker? He thought as he crossed his arm.

Suddenly he heard the clicking heels echoed through the hallway. He shifted his eyes up to see a girl in a red revealing dress. He admitted in his head that she looked pretty, but he seemed to have no attraction towards that young woman at all.

For a second he ignored her until the sound of a phone hitting the ground drew his attention. He glanced up to see Giselle bumped into the girl in red. Dean watched the situation with a curiosity of how Giselle would deal with it.

Demi shot a deadly glare at her older sister as she scolded. "Are you blind or something?"

Giselle clenched her teeth when she saw her phone got cracked as it smashed the marble floor. She glared back up to Demi with a murderous look as she said, "Watch where you are going, Demi. You are the one that is blind."

Demi who was burning in anger sent Giselle a smug look while she judged her older sister's appearance. "I don't understand why father had to bring you along. It's not like you are well known as me or anything. Your stupid puffy eyes are going to make people think that we abused you, you stupid bitch."

Giselle raised her hand up and slapped her sister on the cheek with full strength. Dean who watched from afar smirked in amaze, feeling like a proud father.

Pushed Demi out of her way, Giselle walked away from the bathroom door. She turned back to look at Demi and said in an icy tone of voice, "Watch your language, bitch. Just because mom and dad are on your side, do you think I won't dare to hurt you? Don't be stupid with me." Giselle took a step closer to her younger sister to grab Demi's chin and lifted it up aggressively. "You better buy me a new phone tomorrow, or else I won't leave you alone." Forcefully, she pushed Demi away to the wall.

Giselle leaned down to pick up her cracked phone before she sighed out loud furiously. After that, she made her way towards Dean's direction. "Fucking bitch," Giselle swore underneath her breath as she lifted her dress a little to prevent tripping.

Dean walked out to block her way caused her to startle for a second. Dean displayed a smirk on his face as he said, "Why are you having such a potty mouth, nurse?" Giselle let go of her dress before she glared deadly at him. "I thought you are one of those innocent weak ass girls."

Giselle's eyes widened when she realized that he saw her fighting with her younger sister. She bit her lips in irritation because if her parents find out about it, she would get in trouble again. Dean's gaze was piercingly stared into her caused her to avoid his eyes as she said, "I am not in a good mood to joke around with you. Move," She said and made her way around him.

Dean was going to let her go, but his eyes caught the glance of a woman in a black dress was walking towards his direction. Fuck, it's Riza. He thought before he quickly spun around to pull Giselle and pushed her against the wall. Fuck, why is she coming here all of the sudden? Dean thought as he heard the sounds of the heel-clicking on the floor getting closer.

Giselle opened her mouth and was about to curse him, but Dean leaned in to close her mouth with his. One of his hands was pulling her waist towards him while another hand was resting on the wall beside her head. He deepened the kiss when he felt Giselle trying to push his chest away.

Riza Angelo's eyes widened when she saw Dean Winchester who she had loved since high school was kissing another girl in front of her. Her threatening tone of voice began as she continued walking towards Dean. "Dean, what are you doing? I have been searching all over for you. I thought you didn't come."

Dean Winchester broke the kiss then turned around to look at Riza in a fake surprising manner as if he didn't know that she'd been standing there the whole time. When Giselle was about to walk away, Dean grabbed her hand to pull her back before he placed his arm around her shoulder.

His brows furrowed in irritation as he replied, "If I didn't come, I wouldn't be standing here right in front of you." Pulling Giselle closer to his chest, he continued talking, "I just came out here to talk with my girlfriend, and then we got carried away a little." He turned to look at Giselle who was giving him a deadly glare at the same time she was struggling against his grip.

Riza smirked at the sight of Giselle tried to push Dean away before she said, "Seems like you guys are having some trouble."

Dean glanced at Riza again and replied in an annoyance tone of voice, "It has nothing to do with you. You know right, that I wouldn't come here if it is not for the face of my business." After he said that, Dean turned to lift Giselle up to carry her in a bridal style.

Giselle was confused in the situation as she turned to curse Dean in an angry whispering voice. "Who the fuck is your girlfriend? Put me down." She gritted her teeth while her eyes were burning in irritation.

Riza Angelo closed her hands into two fists before she walked into the bathroom aggressively.

Dean sighed in relief before he lets Giselle back down onto the floor. As soon as he lets go of her, Giselle's hand flew to slap him in the face caused him to turn to one side. Dean bit his lip when he felt the numbness spread across his cheek. He turned back to look at her who was scolding him, "Who do you think who you are? Don't ever come near me again. Next time if I see you in the hospital, I will definitely kill you."

Giselle walked away quickly after that, not giving Dean a chance to reply. He stared at her back as she rushed away from him. This is a second time for a woman to slap me. What the fuck? I've been too nice to her. There won't be a third time. Dean thought in irritation as he shoved both of his hands into his pants' pocket and then walked after her.

Giselle's heart sped up like crazy. She didn't know if she was actually furious at his action or what. There were a million questions running through her head all at once.

He kissed me again! That stupid psychopath bastard. What is wrong with him? Ew, for fuck sake, I can still feel the sensation of his lips were on me. His spit was basically drained into my mouth. For fucking hell, I could taste the wine from him. I want to cry. If only he doesn't look good, he would have received more than just a slap. Ah, shit! Giselle screamed inside her head while she felt herself blushing hard. Then she raised one of her hands up to wipe her lips gently when a thought suddenly hits her. Fuck, my lip gloss probably stained his lips.

When she realized that he was following after her, she paused to turn around. She anticipated for Dean to say something when she caught him staring at her. Instead, he gave her a smug look as he walked past her. That moment was when Giselle noticed that his lips were actually stained with a pinkish gloss from hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

I hope everyone is enjoying it :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!