Chapter 105

Dean's eyes shot wide open when he suddenly felt the movement of Giselle's hand over his bare chest. The sunlight through the window caused him to squint his eyes shut briefly before he turned his gaze to see Giselle was soundly asleep inside his arm. Her warm soft body rubbed against him comfortably as she crossed one leg over his. The corner of his lip curved up at the image of her clinging to his body.

Cute. He thought.

Dean's eyes then slanted to her left hand. A diamond ring hugged her ring finger firmly reflecting its blinding light at him. He was glad that it was still there. He had placed it on her finger after she dozed off last night at their final round of intimacy. He didn't have a chance of asking her. He had no plan of proposing to her last night either. He thought he could wait for a better time, and not after he had just killed a person.

Dean smiled involuntarily, pondering how she would feel after she noticed it. Would she be happy? His heart skipped a beat at the thought of asking her to be his wife.

Instantly, Giselle shifted in her sleep position by unwrapping her arm from him and then turned to face the other side. Dean turned his body to face her from behind. He could not help staring at her neck and then traced his eyes down to her smooth back. He remained still for several minutes, watching her back rise and fall. It was torturing him that he could only stare and not touch. And he for sure wouldn't let this torture last any further.

Dean wondered if he missed her too much or if it was because he had stayed away from her for too long. Inside his head, he couldn't help preventing the wild thoughts from rising. All that appeared in his mind was how it would feel to kiss and lick her neck and down to her spine. Her skin looked soft and vulnerable under the morning sunlight. It was driving him crazy and off the cliff at just the idea of him biting down onto those soft skin of hers. He wanted more and more. It seemed to him that what happened last night did not satisfy his desire toward Giselle at all. He wanted to conquer every inch and part of her, every day and night. She would be his meal and he was more than certain that he could live with just this same dish every single moment and second.

Dean could feel himself getting hard in the morning with just the knowledge of his beloved woman sleeping next to him. He gulped as he slowly inched himself closer to her body. He hated himself for not being able to control his needs. His hand began to move by itself to wrap over her tiny waist as his hip closed the space between him and her ass. Before he realized what he was doing, his lips were already at the crook of her neck, kissing her warm smooth skin.

Giselle gasped out loud at the same time that she turned her body to face the ceiling. Her hand flew to touch her neck where Dean's lips were. Her eyes widened in shock as she glanced up at Dean. His face was hovering over her while one of his elbows supported his weight on the bed. She breathed hard as if she was terrified at what just happened.

Dean's brows tightened slightly when he noticed her reaction. "Did I scare you?"

Giselle did not reply besides locking her gaze on his.

Dean repeated softly. "I thought we made up. What's with the mean look?" He leaned close to her face, wanting to kiss her.

She avoided his eyes and then turned her face to the other side again. Her brows tensed slightly while her grip on the blanket over her chest tightened.

"If you're not going to say anything, I will not go anywhere." He persisted.

After hearing what he said, Giselle decided to roll out of the bed.

Dean's muscular arm was quick to wrap around her body and then pulled her back into his strong embrace. "I said I will not move but it doesn't mean that I will let you go either, my dear."