Chapter 65

Dean waited patiently on the seat until Giselle came out, wearing a mid-thigh yellow floral dress that had the pattern of small white daisy flowers. It had a deep V neck, revealing her cleavages, and a short slit on the side showing deeper up her thigh. "How does this look on me?" She asked with a smile before she made a quick spin.

He laid back against the sofa and then nodded at her with a judging expression. "If you like it, I will buy it for you. I just think it is a bit too revealing, and it does not look good on you."

She frowned and then checked herself out with the mirror behind her. "It's not that revealing."

"I just don't like other guys looking at you, but okay, we will take that one. Now, show me the next one, please." He said.

She flashed a tenderly smile at him before she disappeared into the changing room again.

After checking out with the cashiers, Dean grabbed the bags quickly to walk Giselle out of the store. He shoved the bags into his men's arms before he drew her close to his chest again. They strolled around the shopping mall and went into another store that sells underwear. Giselle felt her face blushing when one of the female employees led her to a section full of laces underwear. Dean giggled at her reactions and when the worker didn't look at them, he leaned to whisper near her ear, "That is my type. Take all of them."

She shot him a piercing glare following by a smack on his hard chest. "Stop being a pervert." She whispered back before she followed the lady around.

Dean waited on a chair in front of the changing room until she returned with a basket of bras and panties. He smirked and then waved her closer to him.

While a young female employee was unlocking the changing room, Giselle leaned down to listen to what Dean had to say. "Do you not know your size?" He murmured. "I can help you measure if you want."

"I'm only trying on the bras not the panties, stupid." She whispered and then backed away from him quickly.

"I still can help." He resisted.

Giselle shook her head slightly while her lips curved into an embarrassing smile. "You should go wait out there with your men."

"No, thank you." He said and then grinned widely at her as she began to walk into the changing room.

The young female worker turned to smile at him and then asked, "Do you need anything? I can help you in the male section too."

His smile faded away as he shook his head. "No. I am good. Thank you."

"Oh, okay. Call me over if you need anything." She said and then slowly walking away with hesitant. Her heart was fluttering uncontrollably because it was rare for her to see a good looking man wearing a suit in real life. She turned to glance at his direction again with the hope of him stealing glances at her, but, unfortunately, Dean's gaze was only glued to the door of Giselle's changing room.

As soon as they were done shopping for clothes, they continued to walk around, searching for an electronic store.

While looking around for a new phone in a store, Dean said, "You know right, that you cannot make any call to anyone. You cannot let anyone know about your presence yet. It's dangerous."

She nodded with a smile in return. "Yes. I will just keep it for an emergency in the future. If there is anyone who breaks into the house again, I can at least make a call to you." He smiled back in relief before he raised his hand to wave at one of the workers there to help him choose the phone.

When they were done shopping, Dean walked her to the parking lot. He opened the door to let her in before he made his way around the car to hop in the driver seat too. He started the car and then backed it out quickly to drive onto the main street. He glanced over at Giselle who was scrolling through her new phone. "I saved my number for you earlier." He said.