Chapter 41

"Hurry up!" Vincent exclaimed as soon as he spotted Giselle and Luna. He flashed them a grin, showing his bright teeth. He got discharged from the hospital. However, he took a week off due to his broken leg.

Giselle and Luna came to sit across from him before Giselle scolded, "Your leg is broken. You should've stayed home."

Luna chuckled and added softly, "Nothing can stop him."

"Dude, it is a rare chance for me to get a broken leg. I should use it wisely before I get back to work." He reasoned as his eyes watched the waiter, who was placing down a pot of hot tea.

Giselle shook her head slightly with a smile as she replied, "Is this what you called wisely?" She glanced at him who was giggling at her words.

"Come on. I just want to enjoy a normal lunch with my friends. I can't stay at home. I'll die from rotting alone." He said as he poured the hot tea into the small cups. "By the way, how's your patient, Luna? The dude with a lot of scars that you talked about the other day. Your hot handsome daddy, I would say. Damn, it rhymed."

Giselle felt her heart skip a beat as soon as she heard Vincent mentioned Dean. She glanced over to Luna while she anticipated her answer. Luna sighed out loud with a smile before she replied softly, "Stop saying that, what the fuck? He's recovering fast since his body is really strong and healthy. I can't say much about him. He didn't talk much with me even when I asked for his condition. What a rude man..." She took a sip of the warm tea before she continued. "What I don't understand is how his stitches were ripped apart. I had to give him a new stitch because of that. I asked him about it, but he never answered me. Even though he is a good looking man, but his personality is way off my list. What kind of a person that doesn't even know how to say thank you?"

Vincent handed the menu to Luna and Giselle while he laughed. "Damn. He sounded like a rock-headed one. I'm dying to see his face now. How handsome is he, that you called him a good looking man? If he is my patient, I will give him a raw procedure, without any pain killer, to just teach him a lesson."

They paused to give their orders to the waiter before they continued their conversation. Luna placed her elbow on the table as she held her face in her palm. She smiled dreamily and replied, "I felt like I've seen him somewhere before, but I couldn't recall. Talking about him, I would say he is a bit more muscular than you, Vincent. He looked mixed, but I don't want to assume. If only he has a good manner, I would've given him a ten out of ten."

Vincent rolled his eyes at her before he said, "Listen, okay? The one who deserved a ten out of ten is sitting here, right in front of you. A highly educated man with a doctoral degree, hot, friendly, and is a good boy."

"Stop that, please. You sound like a narcissistic right now." Luna said, making Vincent knuckled her in the head immediately. "Yo, stop. Why are you hurting a woman?"

Giselle laughed at her friends, who acted like children. "You guys, we are in a restaurant. Keep it down." She said as she pulled Luna's hand, that was in the air reaching for Vincent, back down. "Also, that Luna's patient's name is Dean. He is not a bad guy like you guys are thinking."

"Oh yeah? Tell me more about him, nurse Chu." Luna said smugly with a smirk on her face. "I found out that he is under your care now, instead of Kevin's. Is there anything that happened when I left you alone in the room with him?" She winked caused Giselle's cheeks to burned without realizing. "Any sexy moment that I don't know about? Maybe a bad guy like him is your type, you know. You have to try something out to find what suits you."

Giselle paused for a second as the image of him, forced a kiss on her, flashed in her mind. She avoided her friend's gaze, by lifting the small teacup and drink it.