Chapter 26

"Going once... going twice... sold to Mr. Kevinskey!" The mc said before the room echoed with the sound of applause.

Suddenly, the sound of the gun followed by the sound of the glass smashing onto the floor blew up inside the big arena room. The guests started to scream in chaos at the same time they started to run to hide behind their table.

Dean turned to look at the entrance door of the room to see several armed men were walking in with their gun pointed at everyone. Quietly, he pulled out the gun from the back of his pants and glanced at his father. "Is this your doing?" He asked with anger.

Bowen Winchester pulled out his gun at the same time he replied, "Are you stupid? Why would I hire people to attack in a public event like this?"

Dean got up and ran to hide behind one of the round tables that got knocked over. His eyes scanned the room to see his father's men ran in to guide their old master. He glanced to his left to see Chu family was hiding behind the table too.

Richard Chu needs to die. He thought for a second before a bullet was shot instantly at the table he was hiding behind.

Getting up on his feet, he raised his gun up to shoot them back. He shot one of them in the head caused that man to fall onto the floor immediately. As soon as his eyes spotted another man was aiming the gun at him, Dean got back onto the floor.

His eyes glanced up again at Giselle's direction. Richard Chu was already away trying to battle up with the armed criminals. Lin Chu hugged her youngest daughter, Demi, in fear while Demi was pushing Giselle away.

For a second, she fell out behind the table, drawing an armed man's attention towards her. Dean noticed that man was aiming his gun at Giselle before he stood up and shot him in his chest with anger. "For fucking hell," He swore underneath his breath and then ran to pull her arm up. "Get up," He demanded.

He helped her up to her feet and then pushed her to hide behind the table when another bullet was fired in their direction. Dean turned a second late when that bullet pierced his left arm.

Shit! He cursed at himself as he bit his lips in pain. He ran to hide behind the table next to Giselle while he raised the hand that was holding onto the gun to cover the injured arm.

"Are you okay?" She asked in a panic voice as her eyes widened at his bleeding arm.

Dean swallowed hard at the same time he gave her a deadly glare. "Hide here until everything is quiet down." He instructed briefly and then got up on his feet to shoot again. This time he started to run across the room and fight with them. There were men in blacks that also rushed in to help him.

Raising his gun up, Dean shot a man in front of him dead in the head. While other men in blacks were fighting with those armed men, Dean caught a glance of Stefano Angelo, who was aiming a gun towards his father.

Should I let you die? He thought for a quick second. Death is too easy for you.

Without hesitation, he ran towards Stef's direction and shot his hand that was holding onto the gun. After the gun dropped to the floor, Stefano moaned in pain. Pulled the collar of the old man up, Dean hissed in anger at him. "You piece of shit! You think I don't know what you've been up to until now?"

Mr. Angelo smirked wickedly at Dean and replied, "This is for my daughter, Dean."

What the fuck is he talking about? He thought and then turned to the back to see one of Angelo's men aimed the gun in his direction.

Dean clenched his teeth and pushed Stef away with full force before he raised the gun up and shot that men in black quickly in the chest.

Suddenly, the police siren began caused those armed men, who were alive, to run out. Dean tucked his gun back into the back of his pants and then turned to look at his father.