Chapter 92

"Boss, the last transaction made was at the ATM near the police station this morning. It seemed like Mr. Winchester had withdrawn a fair amount of money in cash. Besides that, there was no other transaction made using the credit card." A cobra man reported.

Aaron sighed out loud before he hung up the phone. "Let's go to the hospital." He murmured while raising his hand to pinch the bridge of his high nose.

"Yes, sir." Replied, the driver.

After arriving at the hospital, Aaron did not hesitate to make his way into the entrance. "Search for Vincent Kim and Luna Ma. Both of them are physicians here. Then bring them to me." Aaron gave out the order and proceeded to stride toward the empty resting lounge.

He waited on the sofa, legs apart, arms crossed over his chest, and eyes glued to the dark TV screen on the wall. His brows tensed up as he tried to figure out his brother's whereabouts. The area was quiet that it made him almost completely zone out in his own isolated thought.

"Boss, they're here." His man's voice echoed from behind, bringing him back to reality.

Aaron's eyes traced the shadows that grew closer to him from the back. He watched without a blink until the two-person in white coats finally came to stand in front of him.

"What do you want from us? This is the hospital. You can't just-" Vincent raised his voice in a tone full of hatred.

Aaron unlinked his arms and then stand up to cut Vincent off. "Where did you bury that woman?"

"Bury? .... Wherever we buried her, I don't think that is any of your business. I'm not sure what you are looking for, but it is for sure not here." Vincent said.

Luna gulped nervously while glancing over to the other men in black that stood around the lounge in protective manners.

Aaron chuckled in a mocking behavior before his face turned serious again. "Very funny. You see, I am careless about that woman. If it is not because of her, my brother's life wouldn't have been ruined like this either. Now that he had disappeared, I am pretty certain that the only place he would go is that woman's grave. So, tell me already while I am being nice."

Vincent shoved both hands into his lab coat pocket and then glared back at Aaron sharply. "And, what made you believe that the bastard brother of yours would come to look for Giselle? I don't think they are that close to attending each other's funeral."

Aaron clenched his teeth immediately after hearing Vincent's disrespectful words when addressing his brother. "Maybe it's not my brother's funeral that that woman's spirit will be attending, but the next funeral up in line will be yours if you don't shut that filthy mouth." Aaron shook his head hastily and then turned to signal his men with a head nod.

The cobra men hurried to seize both Luna and Vincent aggressively. Luna yelped in panic as her small body frame got yanked back with full strength by rock-hard hands. "We really don't know," Luna said while trying to shake her body out of the strong grasp. "Please... we don't know where Dean goes."

"Why are you telling them?" Vincent hissed at the same time that he shot Aaron a deadly stare. "You're his brother and you don't know. How are strangers like us supposed to know?"

"Ever since last night, we've never seen him again. Please, believe me." Luna begged as she felt the sharp pain pulsating from her biceps where the thick fingers dug into her soft vulnerable skin.

Aaron stood still as a statue for a few seconds in silence as he tried to interpret Luna's words. His light brown eagle-like pupils stayed locked on the female physician while studying her facial expression carefully. "If what you said is not true, you should know what to expect from me." Aaron threatened and then took a few steps in the direction of Luna.