Chapter 6

A smile brightened up Dr. Aldo's face. Aldo made his way around the table to come and give him a tight hug. "You've grown up so much, Dean." The old man's eyes started to get teary as he broke the hug. "I am so happy for you, my boy." Dean giggled as the old man pushed the chair for Dean to sit. "I cannot express how much I miss you. Every day, I pray for you." The old man started to cry as old childhood memories of Dean flashed up in his mind. "You went through a lot, didn't you?"

Dean's eyes started to warm up as he saw the old man broke down crying in front of him. Dean gulped and blinked a few time to hold his tear back before he nodded and replied at the same time, "It was a bit of a struggle." He bit his lip as he told a lie.

Everything started out from a man named Bowen Winchester. He married a woman in LA, which was Aaron's mother, a woman named Amy Winchester. Without knowing that his wife got pregnant, Bowen Winchester had to fly over to China for a business meeting oversea. In China, he saved a woman named Tian Wu from a thief who was trying to rob her while she was walking at night on the street. Bowen didn't stop there, he continued on seeing Tian Wu even though she told him countless times that she already had someone she liked which was Richard Chu.

Richard Chu and Tian Wu promised to marry each other after graduating from college. Unexpectedly, Richard Chu got forced to go live in America by his family in order to separate him from Tian Wu. Though Bowen Winchester knew the feeling that Tian Wu had for Richard Chu, he still didn't give up on trying to pursue Tian Wu's heart. Until one night, Tian Wu lost herself to Bowen Winchester who she thought he would be a better loyal man than Richard Chu. That was when an incident turned into a life mistake and brought an unwanted child into the world, Dean. Soon after that one nightstand, Bowen got notified that his wife in LA was carrying his first child. The butterfly feeling formed in his heart with excitement. He couldn't help but returned back to LA, leaving Tian Wu alone.

A few years have passed, the news of Dean carrying the Winchester's blood got out. Bowen wasted no time to fly back to China. His one and only goal was to get his kid back. He knew how dangerous his kid's life could've fallen into. With the fact that he was the boss of a Cobra mafia clan, enemies were always ready to cut off of all the ties that related to the bloodline of Winchester.

Bowen Winchester, a half Chinese and Canadian mafia who lived in LA soon came to take Dean away from his mother in China. Dean's life has changed ever since that moment. Even his last name that used to be Wu from his mother was also got stripped away from him. Since the day Dean was born, his mother never once treated him like he was her son. "You should've never been born!" That sentence scarred Dean's heart forever. As a kid, Dean was always wondered about the reason why his mom always hated him. He tried to make himself perfect, but he was never able to become one. Being the top student in the class, and in the school was still not enough to make his mother loves him. He saw his friends' parents hugged and kissed their kids while his mother was never once done any of those. As a young kid, he wondered again and again, 'how come everyone has a father and I don't?'. The question was repeatedly being asked from the young boy even though there was no answer to be found.

At the age of eight, a man appeared at Dean's mother's house, declaring that he was Dean's father. On that day, Dean still could never forget the image of his mom heartlessly giving him away to his father. 'How could she leave me with a stranger?' A young boy wondered while he was crying and sobbing uncontrollably. 'Am I still not good enough to be qualified to be your son?' The young boy asked himself as he got forced to get in the car with a strange man who smelled of cigarettes. The young boy looked out the window, but he found no trace of his mother. She wasn't even there to say her last goodbye to her only son. Dean cried in agony, wishing he could perhaps see his mother for one last time. Unfortunately, wishes were meant to never come true just like that of the dreams and nightmares.