Chapter 58

After Jeff Kevinskey left the room, Bowen Winchester dismissed all of the waiters, dancers, and the strippers. He sighed out loud while he smoked his cigarette. His eyes turned sharp as they darted at Aaron and Dean. "I don't want to see a fucking show between your two dickheads again. Do you fucking know how much you are shaming my fucking name tonight? I don't fucking bring up this Cobra group for your two dickheads to destroy it. If there is a fucking second time in front of the guest, I will fucking make sure both of your bastards end up in a vegetable state sleeping in the hospital for a good fucking year."

Dean gritted his teeth before he pulled out his pistol and then tossed it onto the table in front of his father. "How about you just kill me now? That way you wouldn't have to deal with the embarrassment that I might have to cause you in the future."

Aaron chuckled mockingly as he made his way to stand closer next to his brother. "Stop joking, bastard." He slapped Dean in the shoulder hardly before his face turned serious when he made eye contact with Bowen. "Father, you shouldn't be putting blames on us. The whole fucking world knew that this asshole and I don't belong under the same roof, just like that Jeff fucking Kevinskey had said earlier. What I hate the most is faking what we are not. Why do we give two fucks about what people think? If they have too much free time to talk then we might as well cut out their fucking tongue and toss it out for the fish to devour, don't you think?"

Bowen narrowed his eyes at the two sons before he threw his cigarette onto the marble floor. "Both of you... I am fucking tired of your two dickheads. Stop barking here and go find some pussies to screw."

Dean shook his head and then took a few steps closer to his father's direction. "Even if I have your blood, but I am not fucking low like you. You do know very well, don't you? If it was not because of you screwing those fuck ass pussies around, you wouldn't bring a dickhead like me into this world either. Have you ever fucking regret of your behavior? Do you even fucking realize that you could've left your seed somewhere? I can guarantee that those fucking seed of yours will grow up to screw your damn life real good someday, Bowen Winchester."

His father laughed coldly as he slowly stood up to look at his son in the eyes. "How is it going to fucking grow if I ended those whore's life before they could go fuck their next species? You are funny, Dean."

Just when his father was about to walk past him, Dean grabbed the old man's collar aggressively. "Then fucking tell me. Why the fuck didn't you kill my mother after you slept with her?"

Bowen's cold gaze turned shocked for a second before he blinked it away as a smirk appeared on his lips. "She was not a whore. I loved her and that's why I decided to gift her what's valuable to me."

"Dean, let father go," Aaron said as he tried to pull his brother's shoulders backward.

"Do not fucking touch me!" Dean hissed as he slapped his brother's grip with one hand. His gaze held onto his father darkly while he gritted his teeth. "A fucking gift, you said. My life is nothing but a living hell. All you ever wanted from me is to use me to do your fucking dirty works... Do you know what you should've done? You could've just killed my mother or you could've just killed me on the day you took me in. It would have made your life much easier, don't you think? And, don't you dare to even say that you loved my mother. A fucking heartless man like you knows nothing about love."

Bowen chuckled briefly as he repeated, "Love?" In a blink of an eye, he pushed Dean away forcefully with both hands before he punched him in the mouth immediately. Dean stumbled aside with blood drooling out the corner of his lips. Bowen Winchester glared sharply as if his gaze was a knife that could pierce through his son. Dean straightened his back to shot his father back a deadly glare. "You don't have a fucking right to speak to me like that. I am your fucking father and a leader of The Cobra clan. How are you still calling that woman your mother when I am the one who raised you?"