Chapter 2

Dean didn't waste a second before he rushed his way to the elevator. The three guys followed their boss. The one who was panting hard continued on reporting inside the elevator as the door slid closed, "They are at the penthouse of the resort now. I heard that Mr. Aaron failed to complete the task that the old master gave to him."

No wonder he wanted to meet me tonight, Dean thought as his brows furrowed in frustration.

As soon as they reached the penthouse, Dean rushed in fearlessly after hearing the sound of Aaron screaming. 

His eyes widened the moment they saw an old man sitting on the sofa watching a young man who was on his knees while his arms were being held by the other two men. His face was brutally beaten and his white shirt was stained with his own blood and ripped at the back showing the detailed black tattoo of the cobra snake. 

The other four men in black were standing in a guiding manner near their old master.

"Father, stop!" Dean's voice echoed through the big penthouse as he walked in with a long stride. "What do you think you are doing?" He raised his voice as his eyes scanned his older stepbrother that looked half unconscious in the two men's hands.

His father chuckled at Dean's reaction. He stood up and turned to glare at Dean. 

"Punishment is for those who can't follow the rules." His father replied in a mocking tone while he raised one of his brows up. "You've been working so hard with all of these people for too long... It had been too long that it tricked you into thinking, that you are also one of them." 

The old man laughed and turned to look at Aaron. He motioned the two men to let go of his son with a wave. Aaron's body fell straight onto the floor as he groaned in pain.

Seeing Aaron in a state of half alive and half dead, Dean bit his own lips furiously. It was just a bit too much that his older stepbrother ended up in this state for just not being able to complete a stupid task that was assigned to him. 

Hearing his father's words was only making Dean's anger rise even more. He knew inside of him that no matter how much he tried to do good things, helping someone, sponsoring someone, and being a good boss, he will never ever going to be able to change the fact that he is a mafia's son, a murderer, and a gangster. 

He wanted to wash his bad blood away, but he couldn't. Why does it have to be him born to become such a beast's son?

The old man, Bowen Winchester, cleared his throat while his eyes were glued to his own son, Aaron. "You both are really a disappointment. One is an arrogant bastard who can't do shit. Another one is trying to act smart by helping the people and putting up an image of a good successful businessman. What is even in your guys' brains anyway? Don't forget that we opened up all of these businesses to just covering up what we all are actually doing." 

Bowen Winchester walked forward a few steps before placing one of his feet on Aaron's chest to pin him down on the floor. 

Taking out his gun from the back of his pants, the old man aimed it at Aaron's head. His icy voice said, "Since he can't complete one simple task, he doesn't deserve to be one of The Cobras either," 

His finger started to pull the gun's trigger, but Dean's voice stopped him.

"You have gone insane!" Dean swallowed hard as he stepped forward one step, "Aaron is your own damn son, and you want to kill him over just a stupid task? Are you fucking kidding me right now?"

The old man's lips curved up at the corner as he turned his eyes to stare at Dean. "I don't care if that person is my son or not, I will get rid of them if I have to."