Chapter 15

Both Dean and Aaron turned to look at their father who was wearing a black silk bathrobe with the golden cobra embroidered on the neck and sleeves. He finished tying up his robe at the same time he was walking out. The cobra tattoo was shown on his bare chest underneath his black robe. His cold gaze, a pair of light brown colored eyes, looked up at his two sons. He chuckled at the rare image in front of his eyes before he said, "I'm surprised you two don't bite each other this time."

Seeing his father was in a good mood, Dean felt annoyed.

The old man went to the kitchen to grab an alcohol bottle with three shot glasses. He came back to the living room and then started to pour the drinks into three cups. Nobody said anything as his two sons were watching the liquids drained into the shot glass. Placing the alcohol bottle back onto the table, Bowen Winchester gave his two sons the shot glass.

Dean took it without hesitation at the same time as Aaron. Dean glared at his father with a murderous look. His father raised the glass up and then drank in all of the liquid with one breath. Tighten the grip around his small shot glass, Dean drank with a single breath.

The old man cleared his throat as he started the conversation, "I've just opened up another Casino and a hotel in China. I think it would be best for Dean to go there and take over it. The Casino, Resort, and Club here can be transferred to Aaron." Dean's brows furrowed in disagree before he shifted his gaze to look at Aaron.

Dean stood up abruptly and argued, "You are kidding me. You know everything about me and that place. I would never ever going to go back to where I was once abandoned."

Bowen Winchester's expression suddenly changed before he threw the shot glass at Dean in the face. Dean closed his eyes abruptly, to avoid the shatter sharp pieces, as the glass smashed the area above his right brow, caused it to bleed. "How dare of you to disobey me!" Bowen raised his voice as his eyes shot a deadly glare at Dean. "Does it kill you to just go there for business?" Seeing the blood was oozing out from Dean's brow, Bowen closed his hands in tight fists.

Dean bit his teeth as he tried to hold back his anger. Turned his gaze to meet his father's, Dean replied, "You might as well kill me if you really want me to go there." Dean's voice was cold and serious. The gaze that Dean sent Bowen, proved to him that his son was being serious for every word he said.

Aaron's voice began in a happy tone of voice as he tried to sound like a good son, "I'll do it for Dean, father. I will be happy to go there in his place."

Glaring at Aaron deadly, Bowen's eye held no emotion. He opened his dry lips and said, "Fine." A smiled brightened up Aaron's face until the old man added, "If shit doesn't go well there, I will fucking kill you. This time, I am not kidding."

Aaron's smile disappeared. Suddenly he stood up and bowed his head down to Bowen as Aaron said, "Thank you, father."

Dean rolled his eyes a little at his older brother's reaction. Why the fuck he wanted to do it so badly?

The old man sighed then grabbed the alcohol bottle to drink out of it.

Dean's eyes shifted to the bedroom's door because it had been dead silence ever since his father came out. Bowen caught the glance of Dean was watching the bedroom with a confused look. He placed the bottle back down and said, "I've injected the girl with some drug, so she won't be waking up until the next few hours."

Aaron suddenly said, "Father, about the drugs and the girls, I found another buyer."

Dean's eyes shifted quickly to Aaron and his father the moment he heard Aaron's words. Bowen smirked when he noticed Dean's reaction. He sighed out loud as he replied back to Aaron, "Our products are high quality. The price is not going to be cheap either."

Dean took a step closer to his father as he asked, "What the fuck are you guys doing behind my back?" His eyes widened when he realized what they were talking about.

Bowen Winchester chuckled and then smirked at Dean. He laid his back against the sofa, and then replied, "Not everyone wants to live, Dean. These people are just trying to make a good contribution and a good used of their body before they die. What's so wrong about that? We give them money to help their family, and they sacrifice themselves to save lives. Hospitals are in need of their help. Do you not know how many lives they could save with just one person's organs?"

Dean could no longer hold his anger in as he pulled Bowen up by his bathrobe. Placing one of his hands around Bowen's neck, trying to choke him, Dean said through his gritted teeth, "You..." Dean went speechless. He couldn't find what to say, nor how to curse this man right so that he could stop what he had been doing.

Feeling his son's tight grip around his neck, Bowen Winchester smirked and replied with a mocking tone of voice, "What? Are you going to kill your own father too?"

Gritting his teeth while his eyes piercingly glared deep into Bowen, Dean's grip began to shake in anger.

You were the one who taught me to grow up this way. Don't fucking call me a snake, when we all are. Dean thought before he pushed his father's chest backward aggressively with his strong arms.

Bowen Winchester started to laugh at his own son's reaction while he was fixing his robe. Sitting back into his seat, he said in a calm mocking tone, "Don't forget my words. If you scared to hurt them, they'll be the one to hurt you." A smirk appeared on his lips. Dean turned around quickly and was about to walk away until the old man's voice stopped him. "About Richard Chu, what are you going to do about him?" The old man waited but got no reply in return. "It has been two years, Dean. I wanted to see the real King Cobra within you. Stop being a coward, please. It's annoying." Bowen shook his head slightly while he stared at Dean's back.

Closing his two hands into fists, Dean clenched his teeth in anger. "Whatever I choose to do with that man... it has nothing to do with you. You better stay out of it." Biting his own lips, Dean finished his words by saying, "Just like what you said, if I get scared, then they'll be the one to hurt me. So if anyone dares to try to scare me with their bullshits... I won't let them off easily either." After that, he stormed out of the room leaving Bowen burned in anger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

I hope everyone is enjoying it :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!