Chapter 88

Only an hour had passed although it felt like an eternity to Dean Winchester.

All of the sudden, a few thunderous consecutive bangs on the door caused Dean's dried eyes to shoot wide open in startle. He tightened his grip around Giselle's body immediately as the first conscience of protectiveness kicked in.

"Open the fucking door!" Aaron yelled. "I'm giving you one fucking minute before I break the hell in there!"

Dean's brows automatically pulled together furiously as he moved Giselle's body gently off of his torso. He clenched his teeth a bit in perplexity before turning to glance at Giselle's face in hesitation. "It's okay. I'm here. Nobody can take you away from me." He whispered.

"I have a fucking key, Dean! I'm only waiting because I am respecting your fucking privacy!" Aaron warned loudly while he continued to bang on the door.

Dean pinched the bridge of his nose a bit in frustration before forcing himself to get off of the mattress. As soon as he reached the door, he swung it wide open. The first thing he did was shove Aaron's chest aggressively with both hands, causing Aaron to stumble backward a few steps. "What the hell do you want from me? If I don't fuck with you, then stop fucking minding my damn business! Leave me alone already! I want to be alone! I don't want to fucking see anyone! Get out of my sight already!"

Aaron straightened his posture before rushing toward Dean and then pushed him off to one side. He barged into the penthouse suddenly and made his way to the bedroom.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Dean screamed and then ran after Aaron quickly, trying to stop him.

"You were sleeping with a fucking corpse, weren't you?" Aaron shouted. He kicked the bedroom door wide open, only to see Giselle rested peacefully on the pillow.

"This has nothing to do with you! If you dare to fucking touch her, I will chop off that motherfucking fingers of yours!" Dean threatened as he seized Aaron's shirt with one hand and yanked him forcefully backward.

"Dean!" Aaron stumbled towards the wall while he shouted in frustration.

Dean ignored as he ran to guide the bed protectively.

"You've gone insane, haven't you?" Aaron questioned in disbelief as he fixed his shirt a bit. "You do realize that she is dead. And, why the fuck are you still keeping her in here? Send her to the damn hospital or bury her already."

Dean's eyes heated up once again before his tears rose to blur his vision. "Yes... I am insane... I've lost my fucking mind, okay? Now, why don't you leave a fucking psycho like me alone? I am sick of talking to you."

"You are... You're very sick," Aaron mumbled through his gritted teeth. "Is that all that it took... to just make you give up on everything?" He asked seriously. "Over a fucking woman's life?" He empathized. "There are plenty of women out there, Dean. You can always find a better one."

"You better stop talking," Dean warned dangerously. "She's still here, right behind my fucking back! How dare of you to bring up other women? I rather get buried with her under the damn ground than replace her with some random slut."

"Isn't that what our father did?" Aaron asked with a bit of frown at the corner of his lips. "After marrying my mother... he went ahead and found the substitution... While my mother was carrying me... he was enjoying his life to the fullest with your mother... How do you think I feel? I am just suggesting you another better option... in case you too want to find a better ending."

Dean sighed out loud in the overwhelming stress before he shoved his hand roughly through his thick hair. A drop of tear escaped the corner of his right eye as he parted his lips to reply, "Look..." His voice came out almost as a whisper, soullessly and emotionlessly. He cleared his throat a bit before turning around to gaze at Giselle. While his back was facing Aaron, he continued to speak in a sad voice, "I am not that old man... I can't... I can't leave her...." The boiling tears flooded his eyes heavily until they dripped down his cheeks towards his chin. "I am sorry about what you had to go through... but my life too has turned upside down... Aaron." Dean pronounced his brother's name in hesitation softly.