Chapter 104

In the Raven boxing club, the sound of the men screaming in agony echoed throughout the entire floor. The Cobra men crowded the basement level while pointing their guns at each head of the Raven men, forcing them to stay still.

Dean seized the collar of a right-handed man of Stefano Angelo. He dragged the man up and then pushed him against the wall with full strength, using one hand. He withdrew his silver dagger with another hand quickly before pinning the sharp tip against the old man's throat.

"I heard you were behind Angelo's death," Dean said in a monotone.

"He's not your fucking father. Why do you fucking care?" The man's veins grew big as he raised his voice. Dean could feel the man's pulse beating fast through the dagger in horror full of fear.

Dean leaned a bit closer and replied with a vicious smile. "I didn't even give a shit about my father, and what's making you think I would care about your boss?" He scraped the tip of the dagger intentionally against the man's skin, and then pressed it slightly into where the jugular vein was located. Dean grabbed the man's jaw before thrusting his chin upward, giving him a clearer view of where his dagger was digging into. "He disappeared in the banquet that we Cobra was a part of in terms of the hosters. And, that alone affects my business. You know that I don't like getting my fucking hands soaked in blood. I don't just send people to hell for no reason, you see. And I would hate that to be you, considering all of the times you've been following Angelo around."

"You're an asshole! I worked for your father if you don't fucking realize that!"

"Then show me the proof." Dean lowered his voice dangerously, full of doubtfulness. After a moment of heavy breathing from the old man across from him, he continued speaking. "The rumor said you worked for the Singaporeans too."

"What the hell are you talking about? That's not true!"

"Oh, now you're denying?" Dean tilted his head a bit as his brows grew tensed. "Is there any proof to prove that too?"

"Everything I've told you is the truth."

Dean shook his head slightly. "Oh, no... That's not how things work with me." Suddenly he took a step back and then yanked the Raven man onto the table, causing the alcohol bottle and glasses to fly off and shattered onto the ground. Dean watched as the man's head slammed against the surface of the table with a loud thunderous sound. Without hesitation, he inched closer to pull out the man's left hand.

"What the hell do you want from me? I have confessed everything that you wanted me to!"

Dean motioned two of his men to come in and held the man in place before he walked to the other side of the table with his silver dagger in his hand. "I am not the type to fucking torture someone to get the answer. I hate doing that type of shit." Dean turned to glare at the man whose left hand was pinned forward. "So, spill everything while you're completely intact."

The man grunted as he tried to break from the Cobra men's grip.

"Stop wasting your energy. And tell me what the fuck you know." Dean said seriously as he brought the sharp dagger closer to the man's hand.

"You're just like your fucking father-"

Dean slammed his dagger down onto the table as he cuts off roughly, "It's just the rule that people like us are living in. I don't want to fucking kill you... because I am not my fucking father. But, if you compare me to him one more fucking time, I will start with your fucking tongue." Dean inhaled deeply as he turned to look at the other Raven's men who were being held captive. "I assumed everyone here is aware that Raven is currently under the watch of the Cobra. Therefore, none of you are allowed to act on your own... if I don't fucking order you to do so. I've been slackened with my duty for just a bit, and some of you here had already grown some balls to mess with me. Don't let me catch you. Because if I do, you won't get to die so peacefully."