Chapter 4

Giselle's heart started to pound against her chest as soon as she felt the gun being pointed to her back. She nodded her head without any question as she handed out her car's key to the unknown man behind her. 

She took a step back and started to make her way around the car. Thinking that she could escape by running and screaming for help, she gave a quick glance to the man who was opening the driver's door before she decided to run, "Help, someone help m-mmh"

The unknown man's hand closed her mouth with full force as he dragged her back to the car. Dean swung the passenger's door wide open as he pushed Giselle into the car aggressively. 

She struggled as he tried to force the seat belt over her body before he glared deadly at her, "Shut up before I kill you." His husky voice sent chills down her spine making her stopped struggling and quickly turned her face away as soon as she realized how close his face was to her the moment his warm breath touched her face.

He shook his head slightly judging her dramatic reaction before he backed out and close the car's door. He ran to the driver seat and closed the door quickly as soon as he heard Leo's voice, "BOSS!"

"Shit" Dean mumbled underneath his breath and tucked his gun back into his blazer's pocket then he began to back out the car without any hesitation. 

Giselle sat in the car in panic as she watched the unknown man drove her car at fast speed out of the parking lot. She turned her eyes to look at the rearview mirror and saw two men were running after the car and then gave up.

She sat in quiet without saying anything due to the fear of getting killed. She swallowed hard as she realized the car was merging onto the freeway. She licked her dry lips as she glanced at his side face and back to the road.

Dean wrinkled his brows in annoyance until something caught his attention. The familiar fragrance of the girl next to him touched his nose making him wondered for a second where he had smelled it before. 

It's the same girl, he thought to himself before he stepped on the gas pedal speeding up the car even more.

In the tense atmosphere inside the car, a phone suddenly started to ring. Giselle's eyes widened before she started to fish her purse for her phone. 

She looked at the phone screen to see Vincent's name across the screen. Her right thumb slid across the screen to answer the phone, but the man inside her car took her phone away and opened the car's window before he threw it out onto the road.

Her heartbeat raced as she turned to look at him. Only then that was when she realized how good looking the man sitting next to her was. 

He clenched his teeth only to show his sharp jawline to the young woman when he realized that she was staring at him from the passenger seat.

He knew that she wanted to say something, but she was scared of him. 

Ignoring her, he drove the car to an old house where he once got locked up in. Nobody knows about this place except him and the elders who used to serve him when he got locked up in here by Bowen Winchester. 

Due to the excessive force, he used earlier to deal with the thief and the girl, his injury sent him a sharp pain making him raised one of his hands to cover the side of his waist. The pain started to get worse as times have passed and the medicine has worn off. 

He swallowed hard as his forehead started to form sweats.

As soon as he reached the old house, he got out of the car to pull the girl that he kidnapped out with him. She tried to struggle as her tears started to run down, "Please let me go, I am scared." Ignoring her and everyone that was looking at him, he pulled her into a small house forcefully leaving the house servants in shock.