Chapter 19

His strides were long as he rushed into the hospital lobby. Dean ordered Ivan to go fill-up the form at the receptionist and to request a nurse whose name is Giselle. He sat and crossed his legs on the chair while he waited for Ivan. He pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration as he lost himself in deep thought. What should I do? Richard Chu, what should I do with you?

To protect the innocent lives of his family, there was only one way that Dean could think of. It was to get rid of Richard Chu. He wondered to himself what else he could do to destroy Richard Chu and hurt him without a bloody mess.

Sighing out loud, Dean started to unbutton up his collar's button and two more buttons to get some air in. He felt like he couldn't breathe as stress started to eat him alive.

It's not easy to get rid of that bastard either. He is a fucking chief of the police department. One mistake, The Cobra group will disappear in a blink of an eye.

Glaring back up to meet Ivan's gaze, Dean raised his brows as he anticipated the answer. Ivan smiled as he reported back, "I've done filling up the insurance form." He paused to scratch his head before he continued, "The nurse you have requested is not here today."

Dean sent Ivan a what the fuck look and then he stood up abruptly to make his way back to the car in the parking lot. Both Ivan and Leo were confused at their boss's mood swings as they trailed quickly after Dean.

The car took off from the hospital's parking lot and went back onto the highway. Leo cleared his throat to break the quiet atmosphere before he reported, "Boss, don't forget about the invitation from The Raven casino. The party is tonight, starting at seven. As for details, it is basically a party to welcome back the daughter of the casino's owner. She recently graduated from Singapore. She is half Italian and half Thai. Her name is Riza Angelo. She is-"

Dean groaned out loud then cut Leo off by saying, "Shut up. You are giving me a headache now." After that, he rested his back against the seat before he closed his eyes calmly. He yawned after a few nights of restless sleep. A couple of minutes later, Dean was found deeply asleep.

As the sun went down, the sound of the violin with the piano started to play in the five-star hotel. The Raven group invited out all of the big business partners and high-class people to attend their only daughter's graduation party. The reporters and photographers were taking pictures and interviewed every guest that walked into the room.

Everyone was dying of curiosity about what The Raven's only daughter looks like. The rumors said that she was a beauty with intelligence. She was the heart of The Raven group. Her father was overprotective of her than anything. If anyone dared to hurt his daughter, he won't hesitate to pierce their head with a bullet.

There were three black cars that approached the hotel's main entrance. The first car door got opened by the driver as an old man, Bowen Winchester, stepped out. Aaron Winchester got out of the second car to make his way to stand next to his father.

Meanwhile, Dean Winchester's car door got opened by Leo. At first, he hesitated to get off of the car to make his father wait. Leo shot Dean a confused look before he whispered loudly to his boss, "Boss, come out, please. The old master is going to kill me if you make him wait any longer."

Dean exhaled out loud in irritation as he turned to glance at Leo. He got out of the car and then waited for Leo to close the door while he buttoned up his blazer. The camera flashes were blinding him. He squinted his eyes a little then made his way to Bowen Winchester.

The father and the two sons began to walk on the maroon colored carpet into the hotel. As they reached inside, a waiter took them to a circular table with their name on it.