Chapter 63

Dean Winchester walked across the room to open the door, with just a white towel wrapped loosely around his waist. He motioned his two men to place the foods onto the small table in front of the sofa. After a few seconds of waiting by the door, he caught them glancing at Giselle, who was coming out of the bathroom with just a white bathrobe on. Dean cleared his throat loudly in annoyance to get their attention.

Both men's gaze flickered to meet their boss, whose eyes turned dangerous before they bowed down their heads and then rushed out of the room at the speed of light. Dean shook his head slightly at their reaction as he slammed the door shut and then locked it.

"I didn't even get to say thank you to them," Giselle said while she made her way towards the sofa. She gulped at the smell of the fried chickens and the pizza that filled up the living room. She felt her mouth began to drool as she took a seat with a wide grin displayed on her face. "Did you get them something to eat? They are probably hungry too." She said as she glanced up at Dean.

He shrugged loudly while he walked closer to take a seat across from her. "I didn't."

"There are plenty here. We can share with them if they haven't had anything yet." She suggested, but he disagreed by shaking his head slightly.

"No way." He murmured meanwhile his eyes glued to her without a blink. He stared at her cleavage that was peaking through the bathrobe before he quickly reached for his phone near the pizza box to distract his mind. He gazed at her again to see her pouting in disappointment from his response. Dean smirked a little and then turned to scroll through his screen to make a call to his man. As soon as the other end answered, Dean commanded roughly, "Go eat something before all of your assholes starve to death. No alcohol." He ended the call quickly, making Giselle giggled at his reaction.

"Wow, what a boss you are." She mumbled while she chewed onto her pizza. Dean rested his back against the sofa as he watched her eat quietly. After swallowing her pizza, she asked, "Are you not hungry? Stop staring and eat something."

He smiled tenderly in response and then leaned forward to glance at the fried chicken thighs and the pizza. He looked up at Giselle again and then exhaled loudly. "I'm afraid it will not be enough for you."

"Are you calling me a pig?" She raised her brows before she took a sip of her coke.

He laughed.

She placed her cup down onto the table and then questioned him again. "What's funny? Are you actually thinking I am like that?"

Dean straightened his lips and then replied. "Think about it. If you are a pig, wouldn't that mean I mated with a pig?"

"What the fuck, Dean?" She exclaimed loudly at the same time she started to choke.

He laughed as he watched her coughed at his dirty statement. "Are you okay?" He asked and then handed her a napkin. She took it quickly to wipe her mouth meanwhile he reached for a chicken thigh from the KFC box. He groaned in satisfaction when the crunchy sound echoed the living room. "This is better than I expected. I've never had a KFC."

"Of course, Mr. Dean Winchester. Seeing you all ripped and hard, I honestly thought you only eat salad and drink protein drinks." She mocked, making him laughed out loud.

He swallowed the meat that was in his mouth and then replied, "I eat everything. I have to keep my body healthy and strong because if I am weak, I won't be alive until today." He grabbed the same cup of coke and then took a sip of it. "You're a nurse. You can't tell patients to watch their diet when you are here, eating all of these junks. And, why does my appearance matter? Do you enjoy what you see? Or, was that the first thing that got your attention on me?"