This is bad

Alex POV

It's been about a week since Peter got sick and he's better now. Which is good because when one of us gets sick we get sick BAD. 

Because of the fast healing it makes it hard to get sick but if something does get us sick we get it bad. But after a bit Peter was ok so now we're back to patrolling.

But the last few times we've been out on patrol we've gotten this weird feeling that some one or something has been watching us. Every time we try to find it we can't. We think we've gotten close but nothing. 

Me and Peter have also started to patrol together more. Before we would split up and take different areas of Manhattan but now we stick together. We don't know if the ting watching us is good or bad. And in our experience it's better to be safe than sorry. And trust us we have a lot of experience. 

We were out on patrol on Friday. It was just me and Peter. We were swinging around the upper East side of Manhattan singing and stoping crimes around the area as best we could.

" somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me" I started.

"I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed. She was looking kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of 'L' on her forehead" I yelled out smiling as we were swinging through the city.

"Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun" Peter sang along with me.

Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
So much to do, so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets?
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow
Venom yelled along with us.

"Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play
Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid
And all that glitters is gold. Only shooting stars break the mold" We all screamed out together.

All of a sudden I felt something. Something watching us. I swung to the top of a random abandoned building and looked around. Peter swung us to meet me on the building.

"Hey Venom what's wrong?" He asked concerned.

Someone's watching us Venom replied as I looked around.

"It's probably nothing" Peter said reassuring us.

"No this is different" I looked around more.

"How?" He asked.

These people have been following us for a while now Venom said.

"So we're sure there people now and not drones or cameras?" Peter asked me.

"Yes" 

At first we thought it could be just drones or cameras. But after a while of the person watching us we could sometimes hear a heart beat. Only if we were lucky though.

Listen. You can hear the heart beats Venom said pulling me closer to Peter  to be safe.

Me and Peter were now back to back with Venoms head hovering above us. Because of our super senses we could hear a very, very faint heart beat. And a machine?. We could also hear breathing. Now there are two heart beats.

What is going on?

There's two of them now Venom announced. 

Me and Peter circled each other slowly still back to back. Looking and waiting.

"So who's gonna make the first move. You or us!?" I yelled out hoping to get a response.

"Well I would hope us" a sarcastic voice called back.

Dropping in from the sky was the one and only Iron man. Also dropping from the roof of another building was Captain America.

The only thing I thought was..

What the fuck did we do now.