three

Luna's POV
~*~

I get gently pushed out of the car by Jimin and Jungkook who remained in the car.

"Your new manager Minju will be waiting for you just outside of the entrance," Jimin tells me while I put on his puffer jacket properly.

"I can't believe this," I mumble, trying to wrap my head around what was happening.

"We can't be seen with you but we will meet you upstairs soon," Jungkook explains.

Of course they can't be seen with me, dispatch and sasengs might see us and create scandals.

"Okay," I say nodding my head, trying to work up the confidence to walk into HYBE.

"Fighting!" Jimin giggles.

Suddenly the driver shuts the door and jumps back into the drivers seat before driving off, leaving my standing in front of HYBE building by myself.

What the fuck is happening

I walk over to the main entrance of the building, and spot a tall older man maybe in his thirties.

"Hello?" I greet him, immediately bowing to him.

"Oh! Hello I'm Minju," He smiles warmly at me as he bows back.

His aura seemed very kind and warm which was the complete opposite of Sungho.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Luna,"

"Ah yes, I have been informed all about you and can't wait to get to know you more personally," Minju says.

"I will be your manager and assist you with anything you need, shall we go inside so I can show you around?" Minju gestures to the big entrance door.

I nod my head and Minju scans a card onto a card reader by the door which buzzes and then unlocks the big doors, Minju holds the doors open for me gesturing for me to enter first.

I walk in and my mouth drops open at the size of the lobby.

Wow everything looked so expensive and modern, this is all from BTS's hard work over the years. It was incredible.

"Firstly, please let me know if you would like a female manager instead and I will make that happen," Minju says, looking at me carefully.

I had a feeling Jungkook and Jimin may have mentioned my experience with Sungho to him.

"No no," I protest. "I'm more than happy to work with you,"

As soon as I say this, Minju smiles as if he was relieved to hear.

"Very well," Minju nods his head.

"So this area is the lobby, during the day it has workers that work at the reception desk but nobody works here late at night which is why it is empty at the moment," Minju explains as we walk through the lobby towards a door that also had a card reader on the wall next to it.

Minju unlocks the door and holds it open for me again, I walk through the door into a big hallway with about four elevators and a door at the other end.

"There is a total of eight elevators in the building, four here and another four in another hallway on the other side of the lobby,"

"Wow," I breathe out.

Minju places his card on the scanner next to the first elevator which opens the doors, we walk in, I notice that it had 20 buttons for the floor levels.

"Floor zero is the private underground parking lot where you will be entering and leaving from most of the time," Minju explains.

"Floor one is main lobby, and then the first 12 floors are all office floors where all HYBE employees work,"

I nod my head as I listen to his insightful explanation of everything.

"Then floor 14 is storage and wardrobe and floor 15 is the cafeteria,"

"Now from here up, these are the floors that only artists and close management can access which are floor 16 and 17 which is the gyms, floor 18 is dance and film studios, and finally floor 19 is artist's studios and meeting rooms."

"Okay," I say, watching Minju press floor 19 before looking into an eye scanner which flashes green making the elevator begin to lift.

"Security is a big part of HYBE to ensure all artists safety and privacy," Minju says.

The elevator dings once we reach the top floor as the doors open up, I follow Minju through the hallway trying to take in as much of my surroundings as possible before we enter a meeting room.

"Please have a seat, Would you like something to drink?"

"No I'm okay, thank you," I almost immediately say as if it was routine of me to decline any food or drink.

I sit down on one of the chairs at the big meeting table. Minju opens up the mini fridge which was on the side table grabbing out a water bottle, before walking over to the table and placing it down in front of me before finally taking a seat.

I smile at him graciously, realising that I was actually very thirsty. I open up the water bottle taking a couple of sips before placing it back down on the table.

Minju opens up his briefcase on the table as he pulls out some paperwork.

"I can't believe this is happening, I still don't know how I can actually leave my current company without breaking my contract," I say furrowing my eyebrows at Minju.

"Ah so basically HYBE has bought you out of your current contract, and due to the fact of their financial issues they have already agreed," Minju says

I'm free already?

"I have already sent them the paperwork and will be going to have a meeting with them soon after we finish up here," Minju says as he looks over at me.

"Do I have to come to that?" I ask slightly worried that I'll have to face Sungho again.

"No you don't,"

I let out a sigh of relief, grateful I'll never have to see them again.

"Right so this here is your new contract for a seven year soloist period," Minju slides over some papers in front of me.

"Please take as much time as you need to go through it and ask me anything you are unsure about,"

I nod my head at Minju grateful for his assistance before looking down at the papers.

This was it...