five

Luna's POV
~*~

My alarm clock went off at 9am, waking me up from a deep sleep in this comfy bed. After quickly washing up I opened up one of the wardrobes in the room, discovering it being filled with clothes.

Minju must have gotten clothes from stylists maybe?

I pick out some clothes before getting changed.

I grab a banana out of the fruit bowl and eat it quickly before grabbing Jimin's long puffer jacket and put that on over the top before walking out of my dorm, locking it behind me

I walk out of the apartment complex to see Jae standing beside a car parked on the curb.

"Good morning," I bow to Jae who opens up the car door for me.

"Morning," Jae gives me a smile before shutting the door and walking around the car, jumping in on the other side just like yesterday.

"HYBE building," Jae instructs the driver.

"How did you sleep?" Jae asks as he looks over at me.

"Wonderful, best sleep I've had in years," I tell him truthfully.

Jae raises his eyebrows as he nods his head, pleased to hear my answer.

We arrive at the underground carpark at HYBE and Jae immediately hops out of the car and walks around to open my door.

"Thank you," I say as he shuts the door.

"Minju-nim will be taking you for the rest of your schedule today and I'll be escorting you back to your dorm once you finish," Jae informs me.

"Okay," I nod my head at him before hearing the elevator ding.

"Good morning," Minju greets me with a smile as he steps out of the elevator.

"Morning," I bow to him.

"I hope your dorm was to your liking," Minju says as we stand in front of each other.

"Ah yes it was perfect!" I answer. "Thank you for setting my room up and providing me with clothes,"

"I'm glad. Truthfully my daughter helped me out putting your room together since I have only had experience with male idols, I had no idea how to set up a room for a female and the clothes were picked out from your stylist who you will meet today," Minju chuckles as we walk toward the elevator.

"You have a daughter?" I smile, liking that I was learning more about him.

"Mm yes, she's only just a year or so younger than you," Minju smiles as he pulls out a photo from his wallet.

"This is my wife Seoyoung and daughter Chaeyoung," Minju hands me the photo as we enter the elevator.

I stare down at the photo with a smile, it was a beautiful photo of his wife embracing his daughter with a back hug as they both stared into the camera with a bright smile.

"They are very beautiful, you must pass on my thanks to Chaeyoung-ssi,"

"Okay will do," Minju chuckles.

The elevator dings open revealing the same floor we were on last night, we enter the same meeting room. I sit down beside Minju.

"First of all, my meeting with your old company went well. They signed all the paperwork meaning you are officially apart of HYBE," Minju smiles at me. "All of your belongings will be at your dorm by the time you get home tonight,"

I smile brightly at him.

"So here is your security card for the doors and I will have to take a photo of your face so I can send it to the security team to add into the facial recognition system," Minju explains as he hands me a security card that was identical to his.

Minju takes his phone and turns so that he's facing me as he holds his phone in front of my face, I stare into the camera until I hear the click.

Minju taps his phone for a couple of seconds before placing it down on the desk.

"Okay now that we've done that, Here is a new phone for you which has all important numbers already in your contacts,"

My eyes widen as Minju hands me the latest edition of iPhone.

"What?" My eyebrows furrow looking down at this expensive phone.

"Don't worry you don't have to pay it back or anything, think of it like a welcome present," Minju says.

"Thank you," I say in disbelief.

"Oh I almost forgot, I need to take you to see your stylists," Minju suddenly says as he stands up from his chair.

I pick up my things before walking out of the room back out to the elevator.

"Let's see if you're all set up," Minju says, gesturing me to use my new card.

I place my card over the sensor on the wall which unlocks the elevator opening up its doors. We walk in and Minju presses floor 14 before stepping back giving me space to do the facial recognition.

I step forward and look into the facial recognition sensor which flashes green and the elevator begins to travel downward.

"Perfect," Minju nods his head.

It doesn't take long to reach floor 14 as the elevator doors open up to reveal another big hallway.

"So through this door-" Minju gestures to the door on the left side of the hallway. "Is wardrobe storage, trust me you might get lost if you enter in there,"

I laugh, imagining the amount of clothes and outfits there must be in there.

"And over here-" Minju opens the door on the right side of the hallway, letting me enter first before shutting the door behind him. "This is where all of the private changing rooms are where our artists get all of their makeup and outfits done,"

I nod my head as I glance around at the many rooms in this area, I follow Minju down this corridor before he opens up the door which had changing room 7 on it.