seventy three

Taehyung's POV
~*~
ONE AND A HALF WEEKS LATER

"Luna-ssi currently has physical therapy until 2pm and then has her first dance practice back at 2:30 which is when we want to surprise her," Yoongi informs us.

"Right that should give us enough time," Namjoon nods his head.

"Jae-hyung is going to message us when they get to HYBE," Jimin says.

"I'm so excited," Hoseok smiles.

"She's going to absolutely lose it," Jungkook chuckles, thinking of our girls reaction.

I smile at memory of us coming up with this surprise the day after Luna hurt her knee.

After everything Luna has gone through lately, she deserves some good.

"Taehyung-ie and Namjoon-ie, you guys should leave now so you don't get stuck in traffic," Hoseok says.

"Yes, let's go," I grab my car keys, before patting Namjoon on his shoulder.

After a quick goodbye, Namjoon and I make our way downstairs to my car. We jump in and I begin to drive through the bustling city streets.

"Are you nervous hyung?" I break the comfortable silence between us.

"A little," Namjoon answers honestly.

We drive for another twenty minutes before we reach our destination, We both put on sunglasses, hats and masks before we jump out of the car just to make sure we don't get recognised.

I follow Namjoon into the building, as he finds us the correct area for us to wait at.

Luckily it wasn't too busy.

"Oh we're right on time," Namjoon says, as we watch the doors open and people begin to walk out.

We keep a look out through the crowd of people before we spot the two of them walking hand in hand.

Luckily Luna had showed us lots of photos of them before so it was easy to spot them.

"Hello," We both greet them with a deep bow.

"Ah Hello," Luna's father, Heejin smiles warmly before looking at his wife beside him.

"Hello," Luna's mother, Susanna greets us politely.

They were visually perfect together, Luna was the perfect mix of both her parents.

"Let's get out of here and talk more in the car, Shall we?" Namjoon says.

"Ah yes," Heejin nods his head.

"Here let me," I say to Susanna, grabbing the suitcase she was pulling.

"Oh thank you," Susanna replies with a smile.

"You're welcome," I say in English, knowing that she wasn't fluent in Korean and only knew a little.

The four of us quickly make our way to my car, I carefully put their suitcases in before making my way to the drivers seat.

Namjoon opens up the door for Susanna to which she thanks him for before she sits down beside her husband. Namjoon closes her door before making his way around the car to the passenger seat.

"There are some water bottles for you," I inform them, beginning to drive out of the airport.

"Oh thank you," Heejin replies, offering one to Susanna.

"And thank you for organising this and taking the time to pick us up, It is very considerate of you," Heejin says.

"Ah It is the least we could do, We hope your flight was good," Namjoon smiles.