fifty three

Luna's POV
~*~

I let out a sigh of relief after cracking my neck, just as the elevator door to the dorm dings open. I walk out to find Jin and Yoongi both in the kitchen like they always were at this time of night.

Nothing more attractive than men in the kitchen.

"Ah! Luna-ssi!" Jin calls out, turning to look over at me with a smile.

"Hi!"

I walk into the kitchen and peek over Yoongi's shoulder to see what he was cooking.

"Pork?" I query, my mouth watering at the yummy scent of the meat in the pan.

"Yes, It should be ready in 10 minutes," Yoongi answers before turning his head to give me a quick kiss.

"Do you need any help?" I turn to look at Jin.

"No, we're okay," Jin says.

My eyes set on a stack of eight plates on the kitchen counter.

"I can take these to the table-" I go to lift up the stack of plates.

"No, No," Jin protests. "Oppa will do that,"

I let out a sigh of defeat, staring up at Jin who gives me a cheeky smile.

"Go and rest for a bit," Yoongi chuckles, watching us in amusement.

"Fine," I narrow my eyes at the two boys, Jin's laughter echoing out as I walk out of the kitchen in defeat. 

I walk over into the lounge and see Jungkook lying on the couch casually scrolling on his phone.

"Hey," Jungkook smiles, putting his phone down and opening his arms for me.

"Hi," I smile back, carefully lying on top of him.

Jungkook wraps his arms around me as I rest my head on his muscular chest.

"How did you go today?" Jungkook asks.

"My session with PDogg-nim went really well, We finished recording three more songs,"

"Ah really?"

"Mhmm," I hum, breathing in the scent of Jungkook's cologne.

"Luna-ssi!"

"Yes?" I lift my head up off of Jungkook's chest at the sound of my name.

Taehyung walks out of the hallway and immediately locks eyes with me.

"You're trending on Twitter,"

"Oh no," I frown.

Probably another hate tag.

"No it's okay, It's nothing bad," Taehyung reassures me after noticing my discomfort.

Taehyung sits down on the edge of the couch in front of Jungkook and I and holds his phone out so we could see it.

"STARS found a video of you dancing pre-debut and are making it go viral," Taehyung explains.

"Really?" Jungkook says, growing curious.