seventy six

Luna's POV
~*~

"Let's have another shot,"

I pour Jennie another shot of tequila before pouring myself another one too.

Jennie invited me over to her house to celebrate and get ready together for the MMA After Party.

"Cheers," Jennie smiles, clinking our glasses together.

"Cheers," I smile back, before we both drink the shots.

"Ugh," Jennie grimaces, immediately biting into a slice of lime.

"I don't know how you drink it so well," Jennie chuckles, leaning back into the couch.

"I just love tequila," I laugh, picking up my phone to see new messages from the boys groupchat.

Namjoon-Oppa > We just arrived at the party

Jimin-Oppa > How far away are you baby?

JK 🖤 > Don't worry I'll save you a dance ;)

Hoseok-Oppa > Me too 🕺🏻

"I suppose we should start getting ready," Jennie chuckles, putting her phone down. "The girls just got there,"

We both stand up from the couch and make our way to Jennie's bedroom, I connect my phone to Jennie's speaker and begin to play some music.

"What are you going to wear?" I ask, sitting on one of the fluffy chairs near Jennie's wardrobe.

"Hmm," Jennie mumbles, looking through her wardrobe. "I think I might wear a dress!"

Jennie begins to toss out multiple dresses onto her bed. I stand up and shuffle through them, my eyes settling on a purple dress.

"Wah! You should definitely wear this one!" I say, holding up the purple dress.

"Yeah? Okay!" Jennie nods her head.

I walk over to grab the bag I brought that had a couple different outfits in it to choose from.

"Oooh! That one! That one!" Jennie gasps when she sees the first dress.

"Okay," I chuckle.

"Ooh I love this song!" Jennie gasps.

She grabs my hand and pulls me over to dance with her. We let loose and burst out some random dance moves, creating a little fun choreography.

"Wait we should totally film this," I chuckle, setting up my phone to record.

@Luna_official
DC: us ❤️‍🔥

"Okay now we should really get ready," I burst out laughing after I post the TikTok.

"Right," Jennie laughs, picking up her dress off the bed.

We get quickly get changed into our chosen outfits. I pull my curled hair into a messy bun on the top of my head, pulling out a few strands.