sixty

A/N - Longest chapter yet.... to make up for my absence   ;)

Luna's POV
~*~

I cover my mouth with my hand, in attempt to silence any laughter that might come out from what I'm witnessing right now.

Taehyung and Jungkook were both wearing a pair of my heels and strutting down the hallway in the dorm, or should I say attempting to.

"What are you doing?" I say, lifting an eyebrow at them.

My voice surprises them, as they both turn around with a flinch before they burst out laughing from being caught. Jungkook wobbles in his heels, reaching out to grab onto Taehyung's shoulder in attempt to stable himself which only makes them both wobble even more and end up both falling to the ground.

Laughter echoes out through the dorm, I crouch down to my knees, tears brim in my eyes from laughing so hard.

Suddenly Yoongi comes out of his bedroom, looking at the boys on the floor in front of him then looking over at me before causally walking back into his room without a word.

He's used to their chaos.

I wipe the tears from my eyes before walking over to the boys and helping them take my heels off.

"So do you just raid my wardrobe for fun now?" I chuckle.

"We were bored," Jungkook laughs.

"It was his idea!" Taehyung points to Jungkook.

"No! It was yours!" Jungkook's eyes widen.

"No," Taehyung shakes his head.

The boys don't even notice my absence as they continue to argue about who's idea it was as I retreat into my bedroom, shutting the door behind me shaking my head at their silliness.

I place my heels away in my wardrobe when I suddenly think of a TikTok that my STARS have been literally begging me to do on every single one of my social media, apparently it was a major trend right now.

I grab my pair of tallest heels and put them on, setting up my phone on my tripod in front of my bedroom windows.

I shut the curtains, covering the windows up. I normally tried not to film any tiktoks at the dorm just because of the risk that fans may catch something in the background but if I did film something, I always filmed in front of my curtains to eliminate that risk.

After watching a couple of videos of the trend that was going around TikTok, I attempt to record my first take.

Happy with my first take, I quickly type out a caption.

Here you go STARS

I chuck my phone on my bed before quickly having a shower.

My mind can't help but drift into thinking about the busy month ahead, with all the award shows coming up as well as my two music videos that I was about to film.

It was going to be busy to say the least, I just hoped my body could keep up.

I quickly get changed into a dress that I've been meaning to wear for a while and pair it with some black strappy heels.