seventy four

A/N - Double update... you're welcome ;)

Luna's POV
~*~
A COUPLE DAYS LATER

"Thanks for your hard work again! Your choreography fits the song so well," Chungha pats me on my back.

"Ah thank you!" I smile, putting on a pair of grey sweatpants over the nike pro shorts I was wearing.

We had just finished our last dance practice for our collab stage for MMA. I was surprised when Minju told me that I was invited to perform for this stage too, Apparently a group had to pull out so the MMA producers decided to dedicate a stage to the female main dancers.

We were given full control on the performance, including song choice and choreography.

Chungha, Lisa, Seulgi, Wheein, Ryujin and Momo all bow to each other and myself, complimenting each other on their hard work.

I look over to the maknae of our collaboration group, Ryujin was slowly packing her bag up. I make my way over to her, gently placing my hand on her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I ask, noticing her tired eyes.

"Mm yes," Ryujin gives me a smile, running a hand through her hair.

"You worked really hard, make sure you eat something before your next schedule,"

"I will," Ryujin smiles, nodding her head at my words.

I give her one last smile before making my way to Momo who grabs ahold of my hand before we walk out of the JYP practice room together.

"What's next on your schedule?" I ask, swinging our hands while we walk down the hallway.

"Ah I have a photo shoot with Sana and Mina,"

"Oooh! Fun!" I smile while putting Jungkook's black hoodie on.

"Where are you off to next?" Momo asks, while we walk down the stairs.

"Lunch with my parents and then I have dance practice for the opening performance,"

"Ah! I can't wait to watch that,"

We finally reach the underground carpark where Jae was waiting with the car right next to Momo's car.

"Bye!" I smile, kissing Momo's cheek while she pats my butt gently.

"Message you later," Momo waves me off, before getting into her car.

I turn to Jae who waits patiently with my car door open.

"How you feeling?" Jae asks as I hop into the car.

"I'm okay, I promise I went easy,"

Jae narrows his eyes at me before he shuts my door, obviously not believing that I would ever go 'easy' at a dance practice.

Once Jae jumps into the car, We drive off to where my parents were already waiting to have lunch with me.

I was still in disbelief every time I met up with them, It was so surreal to have them here in Korea with me after being away from them for eight years.